Mustela No-Rinse Cleansing Water 500ml
Mustela No-rinse cleansing water is for face and diaper area.
This product was formerly known as the Mustela Physiobebe.
Why not try...
- Uriage Baby 1st Cleansing Water 500mlUriage Baby 1st Cleansing Water has ...£8.99
- Mustela Stelatopia Cleansing Gel 200mlMustela Stelatopia Cleansing Gel is ...Special Price £9.20 Regular Price £11.50
- Mustela Very High Protection Sun Lotion for Face SPF50+ 40mlHypoallergenic. 0% perfume, alcohol ...Special Price £9.20 Regular Price £11.50
- Uriage Baby 1st Shampoo 200mlUriage Baby 1st Shampoo has mild cl ...£8.99
- Mustela Nursing Comfort Balm 30mlThe nursing comfort balm is a sooth ...Special Price £8.79 Regular Price £10.99
Specially formulated for use right from day one*, Mustela Bébé Physiobébé Cleansing Fluid is ideal for rinse-free cleansing:
Thoroughly cleanses your baby's face and diaper area of impurities thanks to gentle surfactants and saponaria extract.
Leaves the skin soft thanks to aloe vera extract and allantoin.
Thanks to its high cutaneous and ocular tolerance, PhysiObébé is gentle on more delicate skins and does not sting the eyes.
With its new formula enriched with Avocado Perseose, a patented natural ingredient, Mustela Bébé Physiobébé Cleansing Fluid helps reinforce the skin barrier and preserve the cellular resource.
*Including newborns out of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Tartaric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol,Saponaria Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.