Mustela Very High Protection Sun Lotion SPF50+ 100ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Tinted Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultr ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
- Eucerin Allergy Protection Sun Creme-Gel SPF50 150mlA creme-gel sunscreen with high UV ...Special Price £15.60 Regular Price £19.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Invisible Sun Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultr ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Comfort Cream SPF30 50mlHigh protection facial sunscreen in ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultra Light Fluid SPF30 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultr ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
- Eucerin Sun Lotion Extra Light SPF30 150mlA sun lotion for the body with high ...Special Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
Developed following major new advances in sun protection for children, Very High Protection Sun Lotion from Mustela has been specially designed to protect the delicate skin on your baby's and children's face from dangerous solar radiation, right from birth:*
Its organo-mineral sunscreen system ensures very high UVB (SPF 50+) and UVA protection (25PPD) which is suitable for the delicate skin of babies and children.
Enriched with Avocado Perseose, a patented natural ingredient which protects the cell stock of babies' and children's skin, this product, which has been specially designed for use on the face, provides improved cellular protection, preserving the skin's natural defences and preventing the cells from getting damaged.
HIGH TOLERANCE FROM BIRTH
This product has been formulated using a protection system that provides an optimum efficacy/tolerance ratio. Specially designed for the face, it contains no organic filters known to be allergenic (octocrylenes, cinnamates, etc.), is free from all fragrance and alcohol and guarantees high protection right from birth.
* includes babies newly-discharged from neonatal care
|Ingredients||Aqua (Water), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Alumina, Xanthan Gum, Jojoba Esters, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Item arrived earlier than I expected. So far seems great for my kids.