Mustela High Protection Sun Stick 9ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin AQUAporin Active Revitalising Eye Cream 15mlA moisturising cream that provides ...Special Price £11.20 Regular Price £14.00Out of stock
- Vichy Homme Mens Soothing After-Shave Balm Sensitive Skin 75mlVichy Homme Sensi-Baume Mineral Ca ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Foaming Gel 500mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £10.13 Regular Price £13.50
Mustela High Protection Sun Stick:
- A high protection sun stick protects targeted face and body areas.
- It can be used for daily touch-ups and is suitable for the entire family, from birth on including atopic-prone skins.
- Its invisible ultra-sensory texture is easy to apply and does not stick.
Mustela High Protection Sun Stick is a sunscreen for the whole family and the great outdoors! The SPF50 sun stick with avocado oil protects targeted face and body areas such as cheekbones, moles, ears and lips (from1 year old) against UVA and UVB rays throughout the year. Easy to apply, its practical on-the-go format slips into any bag and is perfect for quick touch-ups! Its invisible texture is non-sticky and doesn't leave any white marks on the skin. Fragrance-free, its water and sand resistant formula is suitable for all skin types including atopy-prone skin. After application, it leaves the skin soft and comfortable and prevents it from drying out.
How to use Mustela High Protection Sun Stick
Apply the SPF50 sun stick before sun exposure. Its practical stick format allows for a precise application. Step 1: Apply several layers evenly on targeted skin areas : cheekbones, moles, ears, lips (from one year old). Step 2: Re-apply on dry skin every 2 hours and after each swim or after perspiration. Avoid the eye area. Do not expose young children directly to the sun. Do not apply on injured skin. And of course, don't forget the hat, the glasses and the tee-shirt !
|Ingredients||COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, DIBUTYL LAUROYL GLUTAMIDE, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, DIBUTYL ETHYLHEXANOYL GLUTAMIDE, GAMMA-OCTALACTONE, TOCOPHEROL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, DIETHYLHEXYL SYRINGYLIDENEMALONATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.