La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF50+ Body Spray 200ml
Why not try...
- Uriage Bariesun 100 Extreme Protective Fluid SPF50+ 100mlUriage Bariesun 100 Extreme Protect ...Special Price £15.99 Regular Price £19.99
- Avene Very High Protection Spray SPF50 200mlPlease note that we can only ship A ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Avene Very High Protection Tinted Anti-Ageing SPF50+ 50mlLong-lasting, high protection, tint ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk Lotion SPF50+ 250mlFor sun-sensitive skin. Normal suns ...Special Price £14.74 Regular Price £22.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk Lotion SPF30 250mlFor sun-sensitive skin. Normal suns ...Special Price £14.74 Regular Price £22.00Out of stock
Suitable for sun sensitive skin that is prone to sensitivity, sun-intolerance or prickly-heat. This easy-to-apply, lightweight formulation is non-greasy and ensures a very high, broad, and photostable UVA/UVB protection with an optimal SPF of 50+. Water resistant.
Specifically formulated for sensitive skin
Broad, photostable UVA/UVB/Infrared protection
Very water-resistant and doesn't leave marks
How to use
Apply 30 minutes before exposure and re-apply frequently and generously every two hours to maintain protection especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT. HOMOSALATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, OCTOCRYLENE, DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYESTER-5, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, PEG-8 LAURATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TEREPHTHALYLIDENE DICAMPHOR SULFONIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Good for my sensitive skin.No sticky residue.