Why not try...
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream 50mlVichy Aqualia Thermal Rich gives, f ...Special Price £16.50 Regular Price £24.50
- Vichy Capital Soleil UV-Age Daily SPF50+ Water Fluid 40ml✓ The very high broad spectrum UV ...Special Price £16.50 Regular Price £22.50
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream 50mlVichy Aqualia Thermal Light gives, ...Special Price £16.50 Regular Price £24.50
- Avene Rich Revitalising Nourishing Cream 50mlAvene Rich Revitalising Nourishing ...Special Price £16.31 Regular Price £21.75Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel 400mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying F ...Special Price £16.50 Regular Price £22.00Out of stock
- Avene Revitalising Nourishing Cream 50mlAvene Revitalising Nourishing Cream ...Special Price £16.31 Regular Price £21.75
Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
Out of stock
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £15
You earn 15 reward points when you buy this product
La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Iso-Biome Ultra Soothing Hydrating Care Moisturiser:
- Moisturises oily skin that feels weak and fragile.
- It also provides skin with the lipids it lacks to reconstitute the protective hydrolipidic film.
- Non-greasy, non-sticky finish compensates for the visible side effects of over-drying treatments.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Ultra Soothing Hydrating Care Moisturiser is an ultra soothing, hydrating moisturiser for sensitive, blemish-prone skin weakened by over-drying treatments.
- Hydrate sensitive, dehydrated and blemish-prone skin.
- Formulated for skin which feels weak and fragile from over-drying treatments.
- The formula soothes and calms skin discomfort and reinforces anti-imperfection efficacy, targeting imperfections and marks.
- With physicological pH, the product is designed to strengthen skin barrier that helps to support microbiome function of the skin.
- Helps repair skin barrier and reduce redness associated with dry skin.
- Imperfections appear reduced, blemishes appear reduced , blackheads and marks are reduced.
Active Ingredients In La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Moisturising Cream:
- Vitamin B5 + Squalane + Glycerin
- Orellana Extract + Procerad
- Aqua Posae Filiformis, a unique prebiotic biomass from La Roche-Posay
Directions For Use:
Apply morning and evening onto cleansed skin.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER / EAU • GLYCERIN • SQUALANE • DIMETHICONE • PANTHENOL • ZEA MAYS STARCH / CORN STARCH • NIACINAMIDE • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • MYRISTYL MYRISTATE • BIXA ORELLANA SEED EXTRACT • STEARIC ACID • POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE • GLYCERYL STEARATE SE • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • MYRISTIC ACID • 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL • PALMITIC ACID • HYDROXYACETOPHENONE • CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • VITREOSCILLA FERMENT • CITRIC ACID • MALTODEXTRIN • XANTHAN GUM • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. (CODE F.I.L. :N282852/1)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- It is so good for my skin, I’m using acretin and my skin is so dry, but with this product i feel so much better
- I’ve just finished my roaccutane treatment, and I couldn’t have done it without this amazing product. Such amazing hydration and so perfect for se
- I am always really weary of moisturisers as a lit of them make my skin brake out. I can honestly say this is not the case with this product. It leaves
- I suffer with both eczema and rosacea, making my skin combination. My skin issues aren't severe, but it has meant that finding any cream that doe
- Recently just tried this my skin feels very soft, and I love how it is delicately scented and absorbed into the skin just beautifully
- The texture of this cream is so soothing and balmy - it’s a treat to put on! It leave ur face feeling incredibly soft and smooth and a little goes a
- The only moisturiser that works on my blemish prone skin, my only complaint is that the bottle is too small I use this twice daily and it would much p
- I bought this moisturizer because I have dry skin and am using drying ingredients such as salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide for my acne which develo
- I have been using this everyday for the past month and honestly can’t believe the difference in my skin. I can tell it has evened my skin tone and g
- Not greasy, gives your skin a natural glow, have been using for about 4-5 months now and I love it, I use it just after the efeclar H cleanser
- I have used this product for years. Genuinely about 5 years at least. I always go back to it. My skin loves it. I used to have acne now I would say my
- I’ve used this product for a long time and I really like it. It applies easily and is delicate on my sensitive skin- not oily but still moisturising