Why not try...
- CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser 236mlCeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser 236ml: ...Special Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Cleansing Oil AP+ 200mlLa Roche-Posay Lipikar Cleansing Oi ...Special Price £9.75 Regular Price £13.00
- La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Lavant B5 Foaming Gel 200mlLa Roche-Posay Cicaplast Lavant B5 ...Special Price £9.75 Regular Price £13.00
- Vichy Normaderm Phytosolution Intensive Purifying Gel 200mlVichy Normaderm Phytosolution Inten ...Special Price £10.13 Regular Price £14.95Out of stock
- Vichy Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tightening Lotion 200mlVichy Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tigh ...Special Price £10.50 Regular Price £16.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Foaming Gel Cleanser 150mlLa Roche-Posay Toleriane Foaming Ge ...Special Price £10.13 Regular Price £15.00Out of stock
Bioderma Sebium Purifying and Foaming Cleansing Gel 200ml:
- Daily cleanser for combination/oily skin types.
- Purifying and gentle.
- Clears excess sebum.
- Also available: 500ml
- Please note we can only ship Bioderma to countries within the EU.
Bioderma Sebium Purifying and Foaming Cleansing Gel is a soft, purifying, gentle cleanser for combination/oily skin types without over-drying the skin. Its ultra-gentle, soap free formula respects the skin's balance : the physiological pH is maintained. The patented natural complex raised the skin's tolerance threshold.
Key Ingredients In Bioderma Sebium Purifying and Foaming Cleansing Gel:
- Contains zinc sulphate and copper sulphate: it cleanses the epidermis, reduces the number of blemishes, and limits sebum secretion.
Benefits of Bioderma Sebium Purifying and Foaming Cleansing Gel:
- Gently cleanses and purifies.
- Does not compronise the skin's natural protective barrier.
- Gentle enough to use every day.
- Limits sebum secretion.
- Keeps pores from becoming clogged.
- Guarantees good skin and eye tolerance.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Suitable for the face and body.
Read More: The UK's Number 1 Skin Concern: ACNE.
Directions For Use:
use Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week. Apply on wet skin, lather the foam into your skin and rinse.
Find Out More: Bioderma Sebium For Oily Skin
Bioderma’s solution: Sébium, a range tailored to oily and acne-prone skin. The Sébium range has cleansing and skincare products that are specifically recommended by dermatologists: face cleansers for oily skin, anti-blemish creams, moisturisers for acne-prone skin, and more. Find your routine here!
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, DISODIUM EDTA, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, ZINC SULFATE, COPPER SULFATE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, PEG-90 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, LACTIC ACID, LAURETH-2, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 418]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Smells very nice, is very gentle on the skin but still leaves it feeling clean, foams a little too! Likely to buy again!
- This product was recommended to me by a dermatologist, it really helps my skin, I noticed a smoother skin since day one (I use this with various other
- Good product and helped with my skin. No break. Outs now.
- Excellent results after just a few days. Using their moisturiser afterwards and no longer need my benzoyl peroxide cream anymore and getting a much cl
- Absolutely incredible. I have the worst skin ever, thanks to a mixture of auto immune diseases, and I had all but given up and accepted my fate.
- From the first wash my face felt amazing I really noticed a difference and it’s been two weeks now and I can honestly say this product is great for
- Bought this product purely based on reviews and so far still using it! I have oily/combination skin prone to enlarged blocked pores and ocassional bre
- I’ve been using this product for a couple of years now and I am very satisfied with it. It is gentle on my skin but removes makeup and dead cells ve
- t is not make your skin dry. It is perfect for combination skin and if you have skin problem you can use this one and bioderma sebium sensitive. But t
- I’d bought this previously and wasn’t sure it was doing much for my combination oily and acne prone skin. Then I started using a different wash an