La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+M 200ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Sebium Purifying Cleansing Foaming Gel 500mlBioderma Sebium Purifying and Foami ...Special Price £13.88 Regular Price £18.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar K+ Renovating Care For Oily Skin 30mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar K+ Moisturi ...Special Price £13.88 Regular Price £18.50
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00Out of stock
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+M Moisturising Balm:
- A hydrating, soothing Baume for dry skin that feels itchy.
- Immediate soothing, Anti-scratching, Anti-dry skin flare-ups.
- Suitable for the whole family, including babies from 3 months.
- Also suitable for use on eczema-prone skin.
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+M Moisturising Balm is a hydrating, soothing Baume for dry skin that feels itchy. It provides immediate soothing, Anti-scratching, Anti-dry skin flare-up action. This moisturising balm can be used by the whole family, including babies from 3 months. Also suitable for use on eczema-prone skin.
- Restoring triple-action Baume
- Provides up to 48h hydration, so that itching sensations caused by dry skin are reduced for long-lasting comfort.
- AP+M formula restores the skin barrier function, reducing the frequency of dry skin flare-ups, and helps to rebalance the skin microbiome.
Key Ingredients In La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+M Moisturising Balm:
- Exclusive AP+M technology [Aqua Posae + Microresyl]: helps rebalance the microbiome and reduces the frequency of dry skin flare-ups.
- Combined with anti-irritation thermal spring water from La Roche-Posay, Niacinamide, 8% Glycerin and 20% Shea Butter this formula intensely soothes the skin and restores the skin barrier.
Directions For Use:
- CLEANSE: Gently cleanse skin.
- MOISTURISE: Apply moisturiser straight after the bath while the body is still damp. Massage until the cream is fully absorbed.
Featured In: How To Build A Skincare Routine For Eczema
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER ,BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER ,GLYCERIN ,DIMETHICONE ,NIACINAMIDE ,CETEARYL ALCOHOL ,BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS SEED OIL / RAPESEED SEED OIL ,GLYCERYL STEARATE ,AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE ,PEG-100 STEARATE ,PROPANEDIOL ,OPHIOPOGON JAPONICUS ROOT EXTRACT ,PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE ,SORBITAN TRISTEARATE ,DIMETHICONOL ,SODIUM CHLORIDE ,MANNOSE ,COCO-BETAINE ,DISODIUM EDTA ,CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE ,CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ,VITREOSCILLA FERMENT ,CITRIC ACID ,MALTODEXTRIN ,XANTHAN GUM ,TOCOPHEROL ,PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE. Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Really lovely cream. Great for my sensitive skin. Would recommend.
- I’ve had eczema my whole life and many creams irritate it, not this cream. I found it helped even after the first week of using it.
- Bought this a month ago after having some dry skin on my face. I've always liked the la Roche posay brand but this has become one of my all time
- I love this cream. We use it as a body cream (can also be used on the face). It hydrates and absorbs, leaving you with a soothing feeling. Dryness and
- this has given great results for my skin and very moisturising keeping my skin hydrated. its a unique product and have never tried anything like it be
- This is great, I get very dry skin during winter, and I use La Roche posay LIPIKAR BAUME AP+M, my skin feels hydrated. Highly recommended to anyone wi
- I've tried this on a very dry skin patch that wasn't resolving with other moisturizing products. I applied it twice a day and it cleared up
- I love how my skin feels and looks after using this balm. It is so lightweight, but so moisturising at the same time. It gives a nice shine to the ski
- At first this feels quite greasy but this soon soaks in and my skin was left moisturised and soothed.
- I bought this a while ago, but it hasn't done anything to help my extremely dry and cracking hands. However, it's practically worked miracle
- I have been using this for a few weeks now and must say I’m very impressed with the results
- I have a problem of dry patches in the corner of my mouth. I have tried tried various creams without a good result then I was given a sample of Lipik
- Brilliant service as the item arrived very quickly and i was kept up to date on its delivery. Would definitely use them again.
- very gentle touch, not oily, perfect and smooth skin.
- I bought this for my son who suffers with really painful dry skin. its been a wonder to get him back soft and keep the moisture in his skin. he would
- I have meligant melanoma and am on a treatment which causes very "itchy" on arms and legs -------- I was given this cream "lipikar baum
- Great product very kind to the skin very moisturising Long lasting effect on the skin I really liked it and have purchased again, I have very dry skin
- I bought this few months ago for my daugher and i'm so happy i did , her skin looks hydrated and is also anti-iritating wich i found it perfect f
- Using this for my newborn's dry and slightly irritated skin and it works real well. Calming and soothing. Also use this on my face when cold wint
- I bought this many times and I'm so happy I did it again! Great product
- I bought this for my teenage daughter who has suffered with eczema for years and only used Aveeno on her face. This cream sinks into her skin like a d
- much better texture than the creams I used to have (which were recommended by my GP).
- My skin is very dry. This cream perfectly moisturizes, quickly absorbs and makes the skin very soft. There is no smell. Great choice for children afte