La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+M 200ml
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+ is an all-round solution for dry to very dry, atopic skin. It is suitable for babies, children and adults that provides lasting hydration leaving skin feeling soothed and more comfortable.
Why not try...
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+ is an all-round solution for dry to very dry, atopic skin, suitable for babies, children and adults that provides lasting hydration leaving skin feeling soothed and more comfortable. It helps space out the feelings of dryness.
The Tatler Beauty Awards 2015: Highly Commended Body Balm. Lipikar Baume AP + is an all-round solution that is suitable for babies, children and adults. It is also suitable for sensitive skin. - Proven to hydrate skin - Suitable for sensitive skin - Unique texture - Non-sticky - Optimal concentration of selected ingredients with 50% soothing Thermal Spring Water - Tested on sensitive skin - No Parabens - No fragrance
How to use: We recommend applying once daily to very dry skin on the face and/or body which has been pre-cleansed with a no soap product such as Lipikar Syndet.
No art fragrance
|Ingredients||Aqua / Water, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Brassica Campestris Oleifera Oil / Rapeseed Seed Oil, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Paraffin, Sorbitan Tristearate, Dimethiconol, Mannose, Disodium EDTA, Capryloyl Glycine, Vitreoscilla Ferment, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Benzoate. Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have a problem of dry patches in the corner of my mouth. I have tried tried various creams without a good result then I was given a sample of Lipik
- Brilliant service as the item arrived very quickly and i was kept up to date on its delivery. Would definitely use them again.
- very gentle touch, not oily, perfect and smooth skin.
- I bought this for my son who suffers with really painful dry skin. its been a wonder to get him back soft and keep the moisture in his skin. he would
- I have meligant melanoma and am on a treatment which causes very "itchy" on arms and legs -------- I was given this cream "lipikar baum
- Great product very kind to the skin very moisturising Long lasting effect on the skin I really liked it and have purchased again, I have very dry skin
- I bought this few months ago for my daugher and i'm so happy i did , her skin looks hydrated and is also anti-iritating wich i found it perfect f
- Using this for my newborn's dry and slightly irritated skin and it works real well. Calming and soothing. Also use this on my face when cold wint
- I bought this many times and I'm so happy I did it again! Great product
- I bought this for my teenage daughter who has suffered with eczema for years and only used Aveeno on her face. This cream sinks into her skin like a d
- much better texture than the creams I used to have (which were recommended by my GP).
- My skin is very dry. This cream perfectly moisturizes, quickly absorbs and makes the skin very soft. There is no smell. Great choice for children afte