Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm 45ml
Expert skin care for very dry and even cracked skin - clinically proven to support skin regeneration
This water-free ointment creates the ideal environment to support the recovery process of dry, damaged or irritated skin.
Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Balm is clinically proven to hydrate and support skin regeneration to aid the recovery of extremely dry, damaged or irritated skin.
This water-free, paraffin-based formulation helps the skin by creating the ideal environment. It quickly creates a semi-permeable, protective barrier over the skin which maintains the natural rate of water vapour, thereby keeping the damaged skin moist and supporting regeneration. The active ingredients Panthenol and Bisabolol are also both clinically proven to support the skin's normal functions. It also contains Glycerin to moisturise and strengthen the skin barrier.
It conditions and soothes the skin. It is clinically proven to be suitable for use on extremely dry, chapped, cracked or irritated skin caused by a superficial dermatological treatment such as laser therapy, a chemical peel or dermabrasion. Aquaphor is also suitable for skin care use in Xerosis, occupational dry skin. The product lotion is mild enoughto be safe to use on babies.
Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Balm is well tolerated, gentle, non-acnegenic, non-comedogenic, odourless, and free of fragrances, colourants and preservatives that could cause irritation or contact dermatitis.
How to use:
Apply as frequently as needed on affected areas.
Do not use on open, bleeding or wet wounds.
|Ingredients||Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I bought this whilst on a strong medication for my skin which made my lips and nose so dry and it helped so much. It took my cracked lips away in a da
- I have been using one tube for a long time as a little goes a long way. I use it every night and now can’t be without it, I notice a difference in m
- This has been useful during my time on Accutane, it cured my dry lips and dry elbows. This product is a life saver.
- I use Aquaphor for my dry lips and it helps my a lot, it’s a great product.
- A great product. My daughter gets really dry sore hands from all the bags washing and sanitizer and this is the only cream that doesn’t sting and mo
- I’m on month three of my accutane journey and like a lot of people my lips were the first to go. I tried a bunch of my favourite lip balms and some
- Great for extremely dry lips whilst on acne medicine. This has been a lifesaver.
- I have been using this in winter over the top of my moisturiser at night, it is really moisturising for my skin! I love it!
- My lips are usually very very dry and this is a life saver! I use it at night before sleep as it is a bit sticky. Honestly, the only product that actu
- Currently on accutane and this has been an absolute life saver for my incredibly dry lips. Have tried so many different lip balms/ creams etc and noth