La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Tinted Fluid SPF50 50ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Tinted Hydrating Cream SPF50+ 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Tinted Hyd ...Special Price £15.68 Regular Price £20.90
- Vichy Capital Soleil UV-Age Daily SPF50+ Water Fluid 40mlVichy Capital Soleil UV-Age Daily S ...Special Price £16.50 Regular Price £22.50Out of stock
- Vichy Capital Soleil UV-Clear Anti-Imperfection Water Fluid SPF50+ 40mlVichy Capital Soleil UV-Clear Anti- ...Special Price £16.88 Regular Price £22.50
La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 SPF50+ Tinted Fluid Sun Cream:
- An ultra waterproof, sweat-proof and sand-proof high, broad spectrum protection for face.
- For sensitive or sun-allergic skin in extreme sunshine intensity.
- Can be applied around the eyes.
- Recommended by Dermatologists.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Tinted Fluid SPF50 Sun Cream is the new, improved version of Anthelios Ultra-Light Invisible Tinted Fluid SPF50+. This very high UVA/UVB facial sun protection. Our ultimate protection with Ultra Long UVA protection. Ultra resistant formula specifically developed for sensitive skin.
The exclusive filter MEXORYL400 (UVMune 400) is a filter that fights against ULTRA LONG UVA*. To help protect against UV induced damage. La Roche-Posays' ultimate protection (UVB + UVA + ULTRA LONG UVA).
Key Benefits of La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Tinted Fluid SPF50 Sun Cream:
- For sensitive skin.
- Anti eye stinging: Can be applied around the eyes.
- Ultra resistant: very water resistant, sweat and sand resistant.
- Non sticky, non greasy.
- Invisible finish, does not leave white marks.
- For more than 25 years, Anthelios have been pioneers in terms of breakthrough innovations: UVA filters, broad spectrum protection, textures & technologies. For all types of skin, all phototypes.
Key Active Ingredients In La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Tinted Fluid SPF50 Sun Cream:
- MEXORYL 400: Our innovation in UV protection: new exclusive UV filter that protects against ultra long UVA.
- NETLOCK TECHNOLOGY: Very high protection in an invisible texture in a non greasy and non sticky formula. Its micro drops group together to form a strong protection providing homogenous, non migrating and very resistant protection.
Directions For Use:
For daily usage and sun exposure. Shake before use. Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure. Re apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after perspiring or toweling.
|Ingredients||Aqua / Water, Alcohol Denat., Diisopropyl Sebacate, Silica, Isopropyl Myristate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Glycerin, c12-22 Alkyl Acrylate/hydroxyethylacrylate Copolymer, Propanediol, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Perlite, Tocopherol, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Triethanolamine, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Parfum / Fragrance.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- It is kind of orange but it lasts really well and looks really good under some concealer
- Recommended by a friend, very pleased so far. Makes my skin feel lovely and hopefully the SPF50 will improve my complexion. Needed something that is s
- Item is good and I really like it
- Item is good and I really like it
- This is the best sunscreen I have ever used. It doesn’t just work to protect you skin from sun damage but also gives your skin a radiant glow due to
- Light non greasy spf. Leaves a nice glow to my skin. I’ve not found a better textured spf.
- My teenage daughter loves this as it blends in so easily and it’s oil free and so light it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. Great product.
- I’m a huge fan of this brand for suncream and love the original version of this. Love the tinted version as much. Non greasy, no stinging eyes and a
- Excellent protection and none sticky . Great size to carry in a handbag when out all day. I love this product .
- It's quite orangey, in colour, but I think it would work well on someone whose complexion isn't as pale as mine: basically the same colour a
- Excellent product! Good quality. Not grease
- This is a lovely easy to use product keeping your skin safe yet great as part of your daily makeup routine
- Gentle and effective. Would recommend
- Goes on really easily, not thick at all, doesn’t clog pores, ideal for sensitive, spotty prone skin. Very happy.
- Using it for so long and its great, not even one single sun mark on my face.
- I have been using this product for several years. I use it on top of my daily moisturiser for sun protection and a shot of extra moisture on my very d
- I love this Tinted facial sun lotion, its matt, it gives good colour and doesn't run into your eyes.
- I love the smell and easy application of this product, the tint is the right colour for my skin tone but doesn't provide any real coverage. Love
- I have just stocked up on this as it is the only tinted sunscreen I have found which doesn't leave you looking orange. I read the earlier review
- The only sun cream I’ve used that hasn’t given me spots or caused irritation on my face! Would highly recommend. I also didn’t realise I’d ord
- Unfortunately not happy with this product. Smells unpleasant (chemically), the tan colour is not subtle and appears to orange on my skin tone (fair)
- La Roche-Posay is an excellent brand but this fluid is extremely runny in texture. It is unlike other face fluid sun lotions in that it is so watery t