La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+M 400ml
Why not try...
- Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Balm 40mlAvene Tolerance Control Soothing Sk ...£17.50
- Bioderma Photoderm Bronz High Protection Spray SPF30 200mlBioderma Photoderm Bronz High Prote ...Special Price £17.63 Regular Price £23.50Out of stock
- Avene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day Cream SPF30 40mlAvene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day ...£17.00
- Avene Very High Protection Cleanance Sunscreen SPF50 50mlAvene Very High Protection Cleananc ...£17.50
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+M Moisturising Balm:
- A hydrating, soothing Baume for dry skin that feels itchy.
- Immediate soothing, Anti-scratching, Anti-dry skin flare-ups.
- Suitable for the whole family, including babies from 3 months.
- Also suitable for use on eczema-prone skin.
La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+M Moisturising Balm is a hydrating, soothing Baume for dry skin that feels itchy. It provides immediate soothing, Anti-scratching, Anti-dry skin flare-up action. This moisturising balm can be used by the whole family, including babies from 3 months. Also suitable for use on eczema-prone skin.
- Restoring triple-action Baume
- Provides up to 48h hydration, so that itching sensations caused by dry skin are reduced for long-lasting comfort.
- AP+M formula restores the skin barrier function, reducing the frequency of dry skin flare-ups, and helps to rebalance the skin microbiome.
Key Ingredients In La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+M Moisturising Balm:
- Exclusive AP+M technology [Aqua Posae + Microresyl]: helps rebalance the microbiome and reduces the frequency of dry skin flare-ups.
- Combined with anti-irritation thermal spring water from La Roche-Posay, Niacinamide, 8% Glycerin and 20% Shea Butter this formula intensely soothes the skin and restores the skin barrier.
Directions For Use:
- CLEANSE: Gently cleanse skin.
- MOISTURISE: Apply moisturiser straight after the bath while the body is still damp. Massage until the cream is fully absorbed.
Featured In: How To Build A Skincare Routine For Eczema
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER ,BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER ,GLYCERIN ,DIMETHICONE ,NIACINAMIDE ,CETEARYL ALCOHOL ,BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS SEED OIL / RAPESEED SEED OIL ,GLYCERYL STEARATE ,AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE ,PEG-100 STEARATE ,PROPANEDIOL ,OPHIOPOGON JAPONICUS ROOT EXTRACT ,PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE ,SORBITAN TRISTEARATE ,DIMETHICONOL ,SODIUM CHLORIDE ,MANNOSE ,COCO-BETAINE ,DISODIUM EDTA ,CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE ,CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ,VITREOSCILLA FERMENT ,CITRIC ACID ,MALTODEXTRIN ,XANTHAN GUM ,TOCOPHEROL ,PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Love this moisturising balm, it seems too thick to be able to sink into your skin but it just soaks straight in and starts getting to work. I had smal
- I have been using this for a few weeks now and must say I’m very impressed with the results
- Tested for two weeks and have to admit: it is amazing lotion for my sensitive and sometimes irritated skin. Especially during the winter when is cold
- I am going through the early menopause and my skin was very dehydrated and dry. This product has helped me so much, especially in the last few weeks w
- Was really happy to be chosen to try this product as I’ve had my eye on it for a while. Great moisturiser for dry skin and works great on eczema ski
- This is great, I get very dry skin during winter, and I use La Roche posay LIPIKAR BAUME AP+M, my skin feels hydrated. Highly recommended to anyone wi
- I've tried this on a very dry skin patch that wasn't resolving with other moisturizing products. I applied it twice a day and it cleared up
- I love how my skin feels and looks after using this balm. It is so lightweight, but so moisturising at the same time. It gives a nice shine to the ski
- At first this feels quite greasy but this soon soaks in and my skin was left moisturised and soothed.
- I bought this a while ago, but it hasn't done anything to help my extremely dry and cracking hands. However, it's practically worked miracle
- I am very satisfied of that product
- Excellent cream for sufferers of eczema. Reduced sore patches and is non greasy and easy to apply. Highly recommended.
- Only been using for a few days but have noticed improvement in skin already. No itching & eczema improving