La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 100ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Vichy Dermablend SOS Corrector Concealer StickUse Vichy Dermablend Corrective Cre ...As low as £12.75 Regular Price £15.00
La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume: This rich, nourishing balm is non-perfumed, paraben-free and lanolin-free making it ideal for use on even the most sensitive skin. From first use, sensitive, irritated skin is soothed and skin comfort is restored and protected. Its ultra-nourishing texture has a non-greasy finish. Can be used on:
Dry or cracked skin
Minor everyday injuries such as grazes and burns
Sensitive and irritated baby skin
Soothe: Panthenol 5% - Also known as Vitamin B5, it has recognised soothing and comforting properties.
Protect: Anti-bacterial action
Repair: Madecassoside - Stimulates renewal of skin's cells and nourishing texture. Glycerin and Shea Butter and La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water soothe and soften the skin.
How to use: Can be applied to body, face and lips. Avoid the eye contour area. Apply twice daily to pre-washed and dried skin. Can be applied in a generous layer.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, PANTHENOL, PROPANEDIOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, ZINC GLUCONATE, MADECASSOSIDE, MANGANESE GLUCONATE, SILICA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, DISODIUM EDTA, COPPER GLUCONATE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, CITRIC ACID, ACETYLATED GLYCOL STEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Love this cream!! It is a lifesaver! I've been using it for many years and helped me through a lot of skin emergencies. It's the best cica c
- This is a product that I always keep at home. It helps with dermatitis and with repairing my skin barrier after using tretinoin or acid exfoliants. It
- I received this as a sample and am very satisfied with how it felt on my face. I am really impressed
- My tween daughter has keratosis pilaris, I have tried so many products and protocols to help her manage it. I bought this baume because of a review on
- Cicaplast Baume B5 is the best way to get rid of my hormonal acne. It is also amazing to keep my skin hydrated. I've beeing applying twice a day