La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 100ml
Why not try...
- Avene Cleanance MAT Mattifying Emulsion 40mlAvene Cleanance MAT Mattifying Emul ...£14.00
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50Out of stock
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Clarins MyClarins Re-Move Purifying Cleansing Gel 125mlEmbrace your squeaky clean nature w ...£13.50
La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume B5:
✓ Multi-Purpose Repairing Balm
✓ Soothes, protects and repairs the skin
✓ Suitable for sensitive or irritated skin
✓ Suitable for adults, children and babies
La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume B5:
A rich, nourishing balm is non-perfumed, paraben-free and lanolin-free making it ideal for use on even the most sensitive skin. From first use, sensitive, irritated skin is soothed and skin comfort is restored and protected. Its ultra-nourishing texture has a non-greasy finish.
Cicaplast Baume B5 can be used on:
- Chapped lips
- Dry or cracked skin
- Skin tightness
- Minor everyday injuries such as grazes and burns
- Sensitive and irritated baby skin
Cicaplast Baume B5 helps to soothe, protect and repair the skin;
Soothe: Panthenol 5% - Also known as Vitamin B5, it has recognised soothing and comforting properties.
Protect: Anti-bacterial action
Repair: Madecassoside - Stimulates renewal of skin's cells and nourishing texture. Glycerin and Shea Butter and La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water soothe and soften the skin.
How to use Cicaplast Baume B5:
Multipurpose: can be applied to body, face and lips. Avoid the eye contour area. Apply twice daily to pre-washed and dried skin. Can be applied in a generous layer.
- No Parabens
- Alcohol free
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, PANTHENOL, PROPANEDIOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, ZINC GLUCONATE, MADECASSOSIDE, MANGANESE GLUCONATE, SILICA, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, DISODIUM EDTA, COPPER GLUCONATE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, CITRIC ACID, ACETYLATED GLYCOL STEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHEROL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Brought this on recommendations from Caroline Hirons and I love it! I use it whenever the skin barrier is broken and needs a bit of TLC, it's als
- I find this balm is very soothing for eczema and for flare ups of minor skin rashes
- I bought this as I had used a lot of benzoyl peroxide which had made my skin dry, I usually have oily skin. It is more of a topical cream so I only us
- I've started to use this while healing a new tattoo and it works wonders. Couldn't recommend it more. Won't go back to using tattoo bal
- I needed something to really lock in moisture and keep my skin from cracking while on accutane. This does exactly that! It is very thick and leaves a
- This is possibly my favourite moisturizer (I went through 5 of these big tubes), I use it on my face, hands and body also on my son since he was a bab
- I suffer from eczema which I treat with perscription creams. But I always need help and protection during the day to moisturise and calm the skin. I f
- Love this cream!! It is a lifesaver! I've been using it for many years and helped me through a lot of skin emergencies. It's the best cica c
- This is a product that I always keep at home. It helps with dermatitis and with repairing my skin barrier after using tretinoin or acid exfoliants. It
- I received this as a sample and am very satisfied with how it felt on my face. I am really impressed
- My tween daughter has keratosis pilaris, I have tried so many products and protocols to help her manage it. I bought this baume because of a review on
- Cicaplast Baume B5 is the best way to get rid of my hormonal acne. It is also amazing to keep my skin hydrated. I've beeing applying twice a day