Vichy Deodorant 48 Hour Intensive Antiperspirant Roll On 50ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Dermablend SOS Corrector Concealer StickUse Vichy Dermablend Corrective Cre ...As low as £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- La Roche-Posay Respectissime Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remover 125ml✓ Bi-phase gentle make-up remover ...Special Price £8.25 Regular Price £11.00
- Avene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protective Cream 40mlAvene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protec ...£8.00Out of stock
Protect sensitive skin with the Vichy 48hr Intensive Anti-Perspirant Roll On: a breakthrough formula that intensely prevents underarm perspiration for up to 48 hours. Packaged in roll-on tube.
The long-lasting anti-perspirant works to neutralise odour without harsh alcohol, or staining clothes. Suitable for intense underarm perspiration, and provides protection for up to 48 hours.
Formulated with aluminium salt.Our extra strength roll on deodorant formula to deal with more intense underarm perspiration, and provide protection for up to 48 hours.
- Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control
- No parabens
- No alcohol
- No Soap
- No colourants
- No Ethyl Alcohol
How to use: Apply to clean and dry skin under the arms
|Ingredients||Aqua / Water,Aluminum Chlorohydrate,Aluminum Sesquichlorohydrate,PPG-15 Stearyl Ether,Cetearyl Alcohol,Ceteareth-33,Parfum / Fragrance,Dimethicone,Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate,PEG-4 Dilaurate,PEG-4 Laurate,Code F.I.L. : C43403/1|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I am using it for more the 20 years and in my opinion it’s the best antiperspirant on the market . Not the cheapest but it does work well. Highly r
- I couldn't find a reliable deodorant so I searched Internet. This one got great reviews and I purchased it. So pleased! Great service. Prompt del
- Works really well and doesn't have a strong scent. It dries quickly with minimal white marks.
- The best price I've found. After my pregnancy and the hormones changes I was needing a anti-perspirant with the best results and a dermatologist
- No other deodorant helped me as much as this one. I am still using it several years later and even though it is a bit more expensive it is worth it.
- Good product, smells nice. Does what it says. Does not have that disgusting, sweet smell other deodorants tend to have.
- Excellent deodorant that really works, only downside it takes quite a while to dry
- I am keep buying this deodorant again again and again. One of the best!
- Been using this for over a year now after reading a good review. I wanted something that felt safer than a spray and with natural ingredients or less
- Keeps me dry and smelling fresh ! Love it
- Bought for my husband and he is very happy with it
- This really works, I was sceptical but having used it for a few weeks it is great. It has a light clean fragrance. Will definitely repurchase
- Excellent product but too little in it... too expensive for what one gets.