Vichy Homme 48hr Anti Perspirant Sensitive Skin Deodorant Roll-on 50ml
Why not try...
- Vichy 48hr Anti-Perspirant Spray No Marks 125mlGet intense protection every day wi ...Special Price £6.75 Regular Price £9.00Out of stock
- Vichy 48 Hour Aluminium Salt-Free Mineral Deodorant Roll-On 50mlA high tolerance mineral deodorant ...Special Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50Out of stock
- Vichy Dercos Energising Shampoo 200mlEnriched with our patented molecule ...Special Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50Out of stock
- Vichy Deodorant 24 Hour Aluminium Free Roll on 50mlVichy Deodorant 24 Hour Aluminium F ...Special Price £7.13 Regular Price £9.50
Stops your sensitive skin from perspiring for up to 48 hours
Long-lasting deodorant and anti-perspirant efficacy for men with sensitive skin.
• Formulated with anti-perspirant ingredients and oligo-zinc
• The skin is soothed for up to 48 hours
• Feels fresh and soft on application
• No white marks on skin
• Instrumental test
|Ingredients||Aqua / Water,Aluminum Chlorohydrate,Aluminum Sesquichlorohydrate,PPG-15 Stearyl Ether,Cetearyl Alcohol,Ceteareth-33,C12 - 13 Alkyl Lactate,Dimethicone,Glycerin,Hydrolyzed Algin,Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate,Zinc Sulfate,Code F.I.L. : C39048/1,Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.