CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser 473ml
Why not try...
- Uriage Xémose Anti-Itch Soothing Oil Balm 500mlUriage Xémose Anti-Itch Soothing O ...£18.99
- Vichy Slow Age Eye Cream 15mlSlow Age is Vichy's most power ...Special Price £19.50 Regular Price £26.00
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 50mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £19.50 Regular Price £26.00Out of stock
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Eye Cream SPF15 15mlA volumising eye cream for all skin ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
CeraVe SA Renewing Smoothing Cleanser 473ml:
- Helps to alleviate rough and bumpy skin texture.
- Helps relieve Keratosis Pilaris.
- Gently exfoliates the skin and unclogs pores.
- Salicylic acid and hyaluronic acid to effectively leave the skin smoother.
- Protects the skins natural barrier with ceramides.
- Removes dirt, oil and make-up.
- Suitable for the face and body.
- Also available: 236ml
What is the CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser with Salicylic Acid for?
CeraVe's SA Smoothing Cleanser gently exfoliates the skin helping to alleviate rough and bumpy skin texture, formulated with 0.5% Salicylic Acid. Salicylic Acid is a beta hydroxy acid which means it penetrate deep into the skin and helps to;
- Clear blocked pores; preventing blackheads and blemishes.
- Treat acne by reducing swelling and redness with it's anti-inflammatory properties.
- Soften the skin to treat dry, flaky, scaly and thickened skin.
- Exfoliate the skin, leaving it feeling smooth and refreshed.
- Targets excess sebum on oily, blemish-prone skin types.
Key Ingredients In CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser:
- Salicylic Acid(0.5%): A beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that gently exfolaites the skin targeting pimples and blackheads, and helps to soften dry, rough skin. This allows the SA Renewing cleanser to be free from physical exfoliants (microbeads), which can irritate the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid is a humectant that helps to attract moisture, it has an important role in maintaining the skin's moisture levels to keep it hydrated.
- CeraVe's 3 Essential Ceramides: Helps to restore the skin's lipids (oils) and protect the skin's natural barrier.
Benefits Of CeraVe Salicylic Acid Smoothing Cleanser:
- Suitable as a Keratosis Pilaris (KP) treatment: the salicylic acid targets keratin and dead skin cells in the pores, whilst helping to smooth the appearance of bumps.
- Free from phyiscal exfoliants which are generally too harsh for the skin.
- Helps with dry, rough and bumpy skin.
- Gently removes dirt, oil and makeup.
- Non-comedogenic formula.
- Contains 3 essential ceramides: helps to protect the ski'n natural barrier.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Suitable for the face and body.
- Developed with Dermatologists.
- Helps to smooth the skins texture.
- Suitable for oily, blemish-prone skin: Salicylic acid helps to regulate serbum and clear clogged pores.
Directions For Use:
Massage the cleanser on to wet skin and rinse. For optimum results, moisturise with the CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream cleansing.
Can I Use CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser Everyday?
CeraVe SA Skin Smoothing Cleanser is sensitive enough to be used daily and it helps maintain the skin’s natural barrier with three essential ceramides and hydrates the skin with hyaluronic acid.
What Is The Best CeraVe Cleanser For My Skin Type?
|Normal to Dry Skin||This cleanser will keep your skin feeling soft and moisturised daily.|
|Normal to Very Dry Skin||CeraVe Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser||Formulated with ingredients like squalene, this cleanser provides extra nourishing comfort.|
|Normal to Oily Skin||CeraVe Foaming Cleanser||An effective deep cleanse the prevent build up of oils and dirt which can clog pores without stripping the skin.|
|Blemish-Prone Skin||CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser||Contains the blemish-fighting exfoliant Salicylic Acid, and oil absorbing technology. Effectively evens the skin tone and clears blemishes and blackheads without stripping the skin.|
|Rough and Bumpy Skin Texture||CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser||Contains Salicylic Acid to exfoliate dry, rough and bumpy skin for softer and smoother skin. Great for skin conditions such as Keratosis Pilaris (KP). This cleanser can also be used for oily skin types.|
CeraVe is the cult US skincare range that has landed in the UK. The unique combination of 3 essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and CeraVe's patented continuous release delivery technology, ‘MVE’ mean that all CeraVe products hydrate and protect skin for up to 24 hours in one single application. Try CeraVe as your simple, effective, affordable skincare routine, developed by dermatologists. *N=55 Consumer Test
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER • SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE • COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE • GLYCERIN • NIACINAMIDE • GLUCONOLACTONE • SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE • PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE • CERAMIDE NP • CERAMIDE AP • CERAMIDE EOP • CARBOMER • CALCIUM GLUCONATE • SALICYLIC ACID • SODIUM BENZOATE • SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE • CHOLESTEROL • PHENOXYETHANOL • DISODIUM EDTA • TETRASODIUM EDTA • HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID • PHYTOSPHINGOSINE • XANTHAN GUM • ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Honestly, love this product needed what my skin needs and I'm happy with the delivery had no issues. The package was nicely packed, thankyou very
- Love this cleanser did what my skin needed and the delivery was fast no issues at all and the packaging was all nice and packed and happy for the pric
- Love this cleanser and very happy with the price and delivery.
- I can't write reviews yet, I just started using it, this is my first time maybe in a month time I will write my experience then