CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser 473ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Oil Correct SPF50+ 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Oil Correc ...Special Price £18.75 Regular Price £25.00
- Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Cream 40mlAvene Tolerance Control Soothing Sk ...£17.50
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 50mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £18.75 Regular Price £25.00
- Vichy Slow Age Eye Cream 15mlSlow Age is Vichy's most power ...Special Price £18.75 Regular Price £25.00
- Avene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day Cream SPF30 40mlAvene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day ...£17.00
CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser:
- Helps to alleviate rough and bumpy skin texture
- Helps relieve Keratosis Pilaris
- Combines salicylic acid and hyaluronic acid to effectively leave the skin smoother
- Protects the skins natural barrier
- Removes dirt, oil and make-up
- Suitable for the face and body
- Gently exfolaites the skin
What is the CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser?
CeraVe's SA Smoothing Cleanser is developed with dermatologists, it can be used on the face and body. This bestselling cleanser helps to alleviate rough and bumpy skin texture; the 0.5% salicylic acid in the formula gently exfoliates the skin.
CeraVe SA Skin Smoothing Cleanser is sensitive enough to be used daily and it helps maintain the skin’s natural barrier with three essential ceramides and hydrates the skin with hyaluronic acid.
Key Benefits of CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser (Salicylic Acid):
- 3 essential ceramides to restore the skin's natural barrier
- Free of physical exfoliants
- Removes oil, dirt and makeup
- Alleviates rough and bumpy skin texture with CeraVe's three essential ceramides
- Leaves your skin feeling and looking smooth and soft
Key ingredients in CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser:
- Salicylic Acid (0.5%) - Visibly reduces to size of pimples and blackheads and gently exfoliates
- Hyaluronic acid - Helps skin to retain natural moisture
Is the CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser suitable for me?
- Suitable for rough & bumpy skin
- Also suitable for skin prone to Keratosis Piliaris
- Suitable for oily skin types as salicylic acid helps to regulate oil production
Goes well with: Cerave SA Smoothing Moisturising Cream
Is CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser Vegan?
Yes, it is also;
- Vegetarian formulation
- Fragrance free, Paraben free, SLS free
How to use CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser:
Massage the cleanser on to wet skin and rinse.
CeraVe is the cult US skincare range that has landed in the UK. The unique combination of 3 essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and CeraVe's patented continuous release delivery technology, ‘MVE’ mean that all CeraVe products hydrate and protect skin for up to 24 hours in one single application. Try CeraVe as your simple, effective, affordable skincare routine, developed by dermatologists. *N=55 Consumer Test
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER • SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE • COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE • GLYCERIN • NIACINAMIDE • GLUCONOLACTONE • SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE • PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE • CERAMIDE NP • CERAMIDE AP • CERAMIDE EOP • CARBOMER • CALCIUM GLUCONATE • SALICYLIC ACID • SODIUM BENZOATE • SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE • CHOLESTEROL • PHENOXYETHANOL • DISODIUM EDTA • TETRASODIUM EDTA • HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID • PHYTOSPHINGOSINE • XANTHAN GUM • ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.