CeraVe Moisturising Lotion 473ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Normaderm Phytosolution Double-Correction Daily Care 50mlVichy Normaderm Phytosolution Doubl ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00
- Avene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day Cream SPF30 40mlAvene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day ...Special Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00Out of stock
CeraVe Moisturising Lotion 473ml:
- Suitable for sensitive, dry, eczema-prone skin.
- For Face and Body.
- Hydrates and repairs the skin's protective skin barrier.
- Lightweight formula.
- Fragrance-free, non-irritating, non-comedogenic.
- Also available: 236ml
This CeraVe Moisturising Lotion is a nourishing, lightweight face and body moisturiser that provides all day hydration. This moisturising lotion is formulated with essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid to protect and repair the skin's natural barrier, making it suitable for eczema-prone skin too.
What Are Ceramides?
Ceramides make up to 50% of the skin and their role is in supporting the skin's natural barrier and retaining moisture. With factors such as age, pollutants and sun damage, ceramides can begin to lose their effectiveness which eventually weaken's the skin' barrier. Once your skin's barrier has been damaged, it is prone to irritation and sensitivity such as dryness, redness, wrinkles, roughness and visible signs of dehydration. Additionally, skin conditions such as eczema often have lower levels of ceramides in the skin which leads to the common symptoms of dryness and inflammation.
Therefore, applying CeraVe products which contain 3 essential ceramides directly to the skin can help to protect it's barrier and retain moisture. The skin is left feeling hydrated, moisturised and comfortable all-day long!
Ingredients In CeraVe Moisturising Lotion:
- CeraVe's 3 Essential Ceramides: a unique combination of CeraVe ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II helps to replenish existing ceramides, relieving dry, itchy and sensitive skin, whilst repairing and protecting the skin's natural barrier.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps to retain moisture in the skin, leaving the skin feeling hydrated and plump with the added benefit of reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- CeraVe's MVE delivery technology: A revolutionary system which allows their skincare products to work more effectively. This 'Timed-Release' formula provides multiple phases of moisturisation to keep our skin hydrated for up to 24 hours.
Key Benefits of CeraVe Moisturising Cream:
- Suitable for sensitive, dry, eczema-prone skin and psoriasis.
- A leightweight formula that locks in moisture for 24 hour hydration.
- Protects and repairs the skin's natural barrier with 3 essential ceramidesand hyaluronic acid.
- Fragrance-free, Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic moisturiser.
- Suitable for the Face and Body.
- Developed by Dermatologists.
Directions For Use:
Apply to the face and body, as often as needed.
Recommendation: Before applying the CeraVe Moisturising Lotion, cleanse the skin with one of their cleansers depending on your skin type and/or concern for even better results!
- Dry Skin: CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
- Oily Skin: CeraVe Foaming Cleanser
- Rough Skin: CeraVe Sa Smoothing Cleanser
CeraVe offers a full range of products delivering skincare products for all, developed with the expertise of dermatologists. CeraVe is the affordable, accessible, dermatologist-recommended solution to support all skin types!
Please note: All CeraVe products undergo rigorous dermatological testing to ensure they are suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
What Is The Difference Between CeraVe Moisturising Cream and Moisturising Lotion?
CeraVe Moisturising Lotion has a lighter consistency and absorbs into the skin faster. It is perfect for those who need all-day hydration without the heaviness. CeraVe Moisturising Cream is better suited for those who have very dry skin, for those who prefer a rich consistency.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water,Glycerin,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Cetearyl Alcohol,Cetyl Alcohol,Dimethicone,Phenoxyethanol,Polysorbate 20,Ceteareth-20,Behentrimonium Methosulfate,Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate,Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,Ethylhexylglycerin,Potassium Phosphate,Disodium EDTA,Dipotassium Phosphate,Ceramide NP,Ceramide AP,Phytosphingosine,Cholesterol,Xanthan Gum,Carbomer,Sodium Hylauronate,Tocopherol,Ceramide EOP|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great product for my and my husbands dry skin - would definitely recommend
- Wow wow wow
- Wow wow wow
- The texture of the moisturising lotion was pleasant, it did not feel too greasy, oily or sticky on my skin. I was very happy with how my face and body
- I have to say i have always been in the mindset of one moisturiser as good as another, boy was i wrong! This CeraVe moisturising lotion is the bees kn
- I really liked this product as it was light and easy to run in, I felt confident that I could use it on my face and know I would not react as it'
- ince I started using this Cerave moisturising lotion my skin feels so soft and smooth....you can visibly see the difference that skin looks nourished
- CeraVe moisturiser instantly absorbs into the skin. No greasiness or shininess like my usual moisturiser. I am able to apply makeup straight away afte
- Keeps my face moisturized and hydrated. Great for both dry and oily skin. Did not break me out and have used it for 3 years now!
- I have normal skin and i LIKE IT
- Good service, early delivery and excellent value
- Very good cream I always use it. I bought this cream last year in Spain recommended by pharmacies , and I’m very happy I did. I’m happy to be a
- Good for thin skin
- I have tried SO many lotions and creams over the last decades. Some were just greasy and never really absorbed, some had a really medicinal smell, som
- This moisturiser has done wonders for my skin. I use it on my face in the morning and at night. It is light and doesn't make my face feel greasy
- Great lotion. I use it mainly for my face every night as I have acne and sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate or break me out. I have also used
- I wasn't sure that a non-greasy lotion would work, since I was used to the heavier, definitely greasy Eucerin Intensive Repair--which did kept my
- I will say this over and over and over again... CeraVe changed my life. For as long as I can remember, I have suffered from red, flakey eczema on my f
- My dermatologist suggested using this brand of products. The moisturising cleanser is so good, my hands and face never feel dry when using. The lotion
- I use it as a face moisturiser and love that it doesn't make my face super greasy nor does it cause breakouts. I have very sensitive and acne pro