CeraVe Moisturising Lotion 473ml
Locks in moisture for up to 24 hour hydration with 3 essential ceramides to help restore skin’s natural barrier.
Why not try...
- Avene Cleanance MAT Mattifying Emulsion 40mlAvene Cleanance MAT Mattifying Emul ...£13.00Out of stock
- Bioderma Hydrabio Gel-Creme 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £12.40 Regular Price £15.50
- Eucerin Ultra Sensitive Soothing Care Cream Normal/Combination 50mlDay and/or night cream for instant ...Special Price £13.20 Regular Price £16.50
- Fushi Wellbeing Bringer of Peace Herbal Body Lotion 240ml✓ Herb enriched body lotion✓ Fo ...£12.00
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion effectively moisturizes while helping to restore the protective skin barrier. This lightweight, non-greasy lotion, with 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, provides all day hydration after just one use.
Specifically formulated, lightweight formula to moisturise sensitive skin that is dry to very dry and prone to irritation, including moderate eczema and atopic dermatitis.
• Moisturises, restores and maintains the protective skin barrier of the body.
• Utilises patented MVE® delivery technology to help replenish ceramides and deliver controlled, long lasting hydration
• For dry and very dry skin in adults and children (aged 3 years and above)
• Lightweight formula for 24 hour hydration
• With 3 essential ceramides to restore skin's natural barrier
• Fragrance free
• Suitable for sensitive skin
Developed with Dermatologists:
All CeraVe products undergo rigorous dermatological testing to ensure they are suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
Apply liberally as often as needed.
Goes well with:
CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 25 52ml
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water,Glycerin,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Cetearyl Alcohol,Cetyl Alcohol,Dimethicone,Phenoxyethanol,Polysorbate 20,Ceteareth-20,Behentrimonium Methosulfate,Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate,Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,Ethylhexylglycerin,Potassium Phosphate,Disodium EDTA,Dipotassium Phosphate,Ceramide NP,Ceramide AP,Phytosphingosine,Cholesterol,Xanthan Gum,Carbomer,Sodium Hylauronate,Tocopherol,Ceramide EOP|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Keeps my face moisturized and hydrated. Great for both dry and oily skin. Did not break me out and have used it for 3 years now!
- Very good cream I always use it. I bought this cream last year in Spain recommended by pharmacies , and I’m very happy I did. I’m happy to be a
- Good for thin skin
- I have tried SO many lotions and creams over the last decades. Some were just greasy and never really absorbed, some had a really medicinal smell, som
- This moisturiser has done wonders for my skin. I use it on my face in the morning and at night. It is light and doesn't make my face feel greasy
- Great lotion. I use it mainly for my face every night as I have acne and sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate or break me out. I have also used
- I wasn't sure that a non-greasy lotion would work, since I was used to the heavier, definitely greasy Eucerin Intensive Repair--which did kept my
- I will say this over and over and over again... CeraVe changed my life. For as long as I can remember, I have suffered from red, flakey eczema on my f
- My dermatologist suggested using this brand of products. The moisturising cleanser is so good, my hands and face never feel dry when using. The lotion
- I use it as a face moisturiser and love that it doesn't make my face super greasy nor does it cause breakouts. I have very sensitive and acne pro