CeraVe SA Smoothing Moisturising Cream 340g
Why not try...
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Anti-Age Starter Kit✓ Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler range o ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Light Intensive Rehydrating Skincare 50mlLa Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense L ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- Bioderma Sebium Purifying and Foaming Cleansing Gel 500mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00Out of stock
CeraVe SA Skin Smoothing Moisturising Cream for the body. This cream helps to alleviate rough and bumpy skin texture and is also suitable for Keratosis Pilaris. The 0.5% salicylic acid in the formula gently exfoliates the skin, leaving it feeling smoother in just 3 days*.
Developed with dermatologists, this fast-absorbing, non-greasy cream helps restore the skin’s natural barrier with three essential ceramides. The Patented MVE Technology locks in moisture giving hydration for up to 24 hours
- Suitable for rough & bumpy skin
- Also suitable for skin prone to Keratosis Piliaris
- 3 essential ceramides to restore the skin's natural barrier
- Patented MVE Technology locks in moisture for 24 hours
- Free of physical exfoliants
UREA (10%) - Reduces dryness or itchiness on skin
Salicylic Acid (0.5%) - Visibly reduces to size of pimples and blackheads
LHA (0.5%) - A gentle, non-irritating exfoliator
Hyaluronic acid - Helps skin to retain natural moisture
Goes well with: CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser
CeraVe is the cult US skincare range that has landed in the UK. The unique combination of 3 essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and CeraVe's patented continuous release delivery technology, ‘MVE’ mean that all CeraVe products hydrate and protect skin for up to 24 hours in one single application. Try CeraVe as your simple, effective, affordable skincare routine, developed by dermatologists.
*N=55 Consumer Test
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER • UREA • CETYL ALCOHOL • GLYCERYL STEARATE SE • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • NIACINAMIDE • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER • C12-13 ALKYL LACTATE • PEG-100 STEARATE • GLYCERIN • BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE • DIMETHICONE • TRIACETIN • CERAMIDE NP • CERAMIDE AP • CERAMIDE EOP • CARBOMER • SODIUM LACTATE • SALICYLIC ACID • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • CHOLESTEROL • PHENOXYETHANOL • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID • HYDROXYACETOPHENONE • CITRIC ACID • LACTIC ACID • PHYTOSPHINGOSINE • XANTHAN GUM • ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Ordered and delivered within the week. Excellent
- Ordered and delivered within the week. Excellent
- This stuff is life changing Never in my life have I put a cream or moisturizer to my body and truly felt liek my skin was moisturized from within and
- I have been genetically blessed with keratosis pilaris on my face (specifically checks and nose). This condition causes red skin and small bumps to fo
- I have such dry bumpy skin that I start picking at them which causes scabs on my back and chest and was so sick of always having these marks, My mum s
- The CeraVe lotions are amazing--clean, neutral smell, works immediately, and no greasy or funky feeling on the skin. This particular product is fast a
- My husband is diabetic and uses this on his feet to prevent cracks in his skin. His podiatrist recommends it. It is much more cost friendly buying it
- I absolutely love Cerave products so when I saw that they make this kind of lotion, I had to try it. Not only did it clear my skin up much faster and
- Has tons of uses. Facial use to help get rid of discolorations and sun damage. Body use is great too. I apply it on my feet before wearing socks and s
- I've been using a 6% Salicylic Acid cream for about 16 years now, always have gotten it through the pharmacy for what was usually about £50. Mos
- I don't know why I did not try this sooner. I have used other well know brands for dry and bumpy cracked skin and none measure up to this. Have u
- I would give this product six stars if I could. This is the only facial acne treatment that has ever worked for me long term. I use to be on both oral
- I stumbled across this product for my dry hands, and when I read the reviews, bought it for a friend that has terrible psoriasis. (She is a now a beli
- Unparalleled! Dermatologists and pharmacists agree. My pharmacist said, "The cream works best because it keeps the SA intact longer on your skin&
- OMG. I had a serious psoriasis outbreak and I was beside myself with pain & itching. I read that salicylic acid helps psoriasis. The cream has a n
- I found this product really improved both the look and feel of the skin on my thighs/calves. Humidity is very low where I live. I haven't had suc