Why not try...
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rehydrating Serum 30mlVichy Aqualia Thermal Rehydrating S ...Special Price £19.50 Regular Price £29.00
- Eucerin Sun Face Pigment Control Tinted SPF50+ 50mlEucerin Sun Face Pigment Control Ti ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- Clarins Men Shampoo and Shower 200mlClarins Men Shampoo and Shower ✓ ...Special Price £19.50 Regular Price £21.00Out of stock
- Eucerin Photoaging Control Sun Fluid SPF30 50mlA superior facial sunscreen for all ...Special Price £17.60 Regular Price £22.00
- Bioderma Pigmentbio C-Concentrate Brightening Corrector 15mlBioderma Pigmentbio C-Concentrate B ...Special Price £19.50 Regular Price £26.00
- Avene Hydrance Aqua-Gel 50mlAvene Hydrance Aqua-Gel: A hydra ...Special Price £18.94 Regular Price £25.25
CeraVe SA Smoothing Moisturising Cream 340g:
- Key ingredients: Urea, Salicylic Acid, LHA and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Alleviates rough and bumpy skin texture.
- Contains 3 essential ceramides to protect skin’s natural barrier.
- Fragrance-free, non-irritating, non comedogenic.
- Can help with Keratosis Pilaris.
- Helps to smooth and even out your skin.
- Also available: 177ml
CeraVe Sa Smoothing Cream for Dry, Rough and Bumpy Skin:
CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream is a well-formulated and rich moisturising cream that gently exfoliants the skin for a soft, smooth and even texture. Developed with Dermatologists, this SA Smoothing Cream contains skin-loving ingredients for dry skin such as Urea and Salicylic Acid to gently exfolate dead skin cells and smooth the skin's texture. This moisturising cream has been well-loved by those with skin conditions such as Keratosis Pilaris and Psoriasis!
Key Ingredients In CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream:
- Urea (10%): A humectant like Hyaluronic Acid, which means it attracts and locks in moisture. This hydrates drier areas of the skin and smooth the skins texture, whilst helping to reduce the build up of dead skin cells with clog pores.
- Salicylic Acid: A beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that gently exfolaites the skin targeting pimples and blackheads, and helps to soften dry, rough skin. This allows the SA Moisturising cream to be free from physical exfoliants (microbeads), which can irritate the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid is a humectant that helps to attract moisture, it has an important role in maintaining the skin's moisture levels to keep it hydrated.
- LHA: A Lipohydroxy acid, derived from salicylic acid and has a similar purpose to it. LHA'S are more fat soluble and they penetrate the skin more slowly. Therefore, they are useful for exfoliating sensitive skin.
- CeraVe's 3 Essential Ceramides: Helps to restore the skin's lipids (oils) and protect the skin's natural barrier.
Benefits Of CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream:
- Featured In: How To Build A Skincare Routine For Eczema
- Developed with Dermatologists - qualified skincare experts
- Can help with Keratosis Pilars (also known as 'Strawberry Legs' or 'Chicken Skin') and Psoriasis: the key ingredients help to unclog pores, smooth the skin's texture, and prevent flaking.
- Gently alleviates rough and bumpy skin texture.
- Helps with acheiving an even skin tone.
- Free from physical exfoliants which have beenknown to damage the skin's barrier.
- Fragrance-free, non-irritating, and non comedogenic formula.
What Are Ceramides And Why Are They Important In Skincare?
Ceramides are lipids (oils) which make up 50% of our skin, meaning they play an essential role in having healthy skin! Sometimes our ceramide levels can be low due a range of factors such as pollution, skin conditions like eczema, diet and more. When these levels are low or damaged, our skin's barrier will appear irritated; itchy, dry, and uncomfortable.
All CeraVe products contain 3 essential ceramides (1, 3 and 6-II) which help to restore our skin's lipids and thus, protecting our skin's natural barrier.
Directions For Use:
For use only on the body. Apply liberally, and as often as needed.
We recommend applying straight after the shower, to replenish the skin’s surface and gently exfoliate. Use in conjunction with the CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser to enhance results!
Read more: How CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream Can Help Keratosis Pilaris
CeraVe is the cult US skincare range that has landed in the UK. The unique combination of 3 essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and CeraVe's patented continuous release delivery technology, ‘MVE’ mean that all CeraVe products hydrate and protect skin for up to 24 hours in one single application. Try CeraVe as your simple, effective, affordable skincare routine, developed by dermatologists. *N=55 Consumer Test
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER • UREA • CETYL ALCOHOL • GLYCERYL STEARATE SE • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • NIACINAMIDE • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER • C12-13 ALKYL LACTATE • PEG-100 STEARATE • GLYCERIN • BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE • DIMETHICONE • TRIACETIN • CERAMIDE NP • CERAMIDE AP • CERAMIDE EOP • CARBOMER • SODIUM LACTATE • SALICYLIC ACID • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • CHOLESTEROL • PHENOXYETHANOL • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID • HYDROXYACETOPHENONE • CITRIC ACID • LACTIC ACID • PHYTOSPHINGOSINE • XANTHAN GUM • ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have only just started to use this as was recommended for my bumpy skin on my back and shoulders. It goes on easily and not greasy, my skin feel
- good for dry rough skin in my foot
- I didn't like it at all still two weeks of use I hope to change my mind about it
- This has helped smooth my keratosis pilaris. I also like that it's in a tub so easy to use every last bit. Good value by Landys Chemist.
- Great service at reasonable prices
- Unfortunately I was very allergic to this product and would recommend anyone using it to do a patch test first
- Excellent for sensitive dry rough skin.
- Quite good.
- Ordered and delivered within the week. Excellent
- The CeraVe SA Smoothing Moisturising Cream is well recommended for “Chicken skin”. Landy’s had stock, for a competitive price, with free posta
- Ordered and delivered within the week. Excellent
- This stuff is life changing Never in my life have I put a cream or moisturizer to my body and truly felt liek my skin was moisturized from within and
- I have been genetically blessed with keratosis pilaris on my face (specifically checks and nose). This condition causes red skin and small bumps to fo
- I have such dry bumpy skin that I start picking at them which causes scabs on my back and chest and was so sick of always having these marks, My mum s
- The CeraVe lotions are amazing--clean, neutral smell, works immediately, and no greasy or funky feeling on the skin. This particular product is fast a
- My husband is diabetic and uses this on his feet to prevent cracks in his skin. His podiatrist recommends it. It is much more cost friendly buying it
- I absolutely love Cerave products so when I saw that they make this kind of lotion, I had to try it. Not only did it clear my skin up much faster and
- Has tons of uses. Facial use to help get rid of discolorations and sun damage. Body use is great too. I apply it on my feet before wearing socks and s
- I've been using a 6% Salicylic Acid cream for about 16 years now, always have gotten it through the pharmacy for what was usually about £50. Mos
- I don't know why I did not try this sooner. I have used other well know brands for dry and bumpy cracked skin and none measure up to this. Have u
- I would give this product six stars if I could. This is the only facial acne treatment that has ever worked for me long term. I use to be on both oral
- I stumbled across this product for my dry hands, and when I read the reviews, bought it for a friend that has terrible psoriasis. (She is a now a beli
- Unparalleled! Dermatologists and pharmacists agree. My pharmacist said, "The cream works best because it keeps the SA intact longer on your skin&
- OMG. I had a serious psoriasis outbreak and I was beside myself with pain & itching. I read that salicylic acid helps psoriasis. The cream has a n
- I found this product really improved both the look and feel of the skin on my thighs/calves. Humidity is very low where I live. I haven't had suc