CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser 236ml
Why not try...
- Klorane Mango Butter Shampoo 400mlThe Klorane Mango Butter Shampoo no ...Special Price £9.75 Regular Price £13.00
- Klorane Oat Milk Shampoo 400mlKlorane Oat Milk Shampoo is an ultr ...Special Price £9.75 Regular Price £13.00Out of stock
- Eucerin AQUAporin Active For Dry Skin 50mlA unique moisturiser that provides ...Special Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Astringent Micro-Exfoliant Lotion 200ml✓ Specifically formulated for sen ...Special Price £10.63 Regular Price £12.50
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe SA Skin Smoothing Cleanser can be used on the face and body. On top of removing oil, dirt and makeup, this cleanser helps to alleviate rough and bumpy skin texture; the 0.5% salicylic acid in the formula gently exfoliates the skin.
CeraVe SA Skin Smoothing Cleanser is sensitive enough to be used daily and it helps maintain the skin’s natural barrier with three essential ceramides and hydrates the skin with hyaluronic acid.
- Suitable for rough & bumpy skin
- Also suitable for skin prone to Keratosis Piliaris
- 3 essential ceramides to restore the skin's natural barrier
- Free of physical exfoliants
- Fragrance-free, non-irritating, non-comedogenic
*N=55 Consumer Test
Salicylic Acid (0.5%) - Visibly reduces to size of pimples and blackheads
Hyaluronic acid - Helps skin to retain natural moisture
Goes well with: Cerave SA Smoothing Moisturising Cream
Good to know:
CeraVe is the cult US skincare range that has landed in the UK. The unique combination of 3 essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and CeraVe's patented continuous release delivery technology, ‘MVE’ mean that all CeraVe products hydrate and protect skin for up to 24 hours in one single application. Try CeraVe as your simple, effective, affordable skincare routine, developed by dermatologists.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER • SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE • COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE • GLYCERIN • NIACINAMIDE • GLUCONOLACTONE • SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE • PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE • CERAMIDE NP • CERAMIDE AP • CERAMIDE EOP • CARBOMER • CALCIUM GLUCONATE • SALICYLIC ACID • SODIUM BENZOATE • SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE • CHOLESTEROL • PHENOXYETHANOL • DISODIUM EDTA • TETRASODIUM EDTA • HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID • PHYTOSPHINGOSINE • XANTHAN GUM • ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Seems to be good so far only been using 1 week
- Seems to be good so far only been using 1 week
- Best cleanser I have ever tried. Not at all drying and noticeable results to improving skins texture. I will definitely repurchase
- This is the most amazing face wash for oily combination skin. I've struggle for years with acne and oily skin and this has been by far the best f
- This is my third bottle, and I will use this product forever! It contains 2% salicylic acid- which is what you'll find in typical face washes des
- As a cold, windy, dry winter sets in, I found that my skin was getting very dry and flaky, but that the peeling exfoliator I'd been using (which
- CeraVe is the best option in terms of quality and over all value. You basically need Salicilic acid, and I find face wash is the best way to apply it
- This product is a facial cleanser which contains 2% salicylic acid; it is comparable to other over-the-counter anti-acne face washes, though this prod
- I’ve always been embarrassed of the texture of my legs and arms due to KP. Ive tired exfoliants, lactic acid based creams/lotions, and other natural
- I was turned onto this cleanser by Dr. Dray on YouTube. I've been noticing that my skin is smoother. It's pretty gentle on my skin even thou
- Gives you that clean feeling without the dryness of a harsh cleanser. Because of its actives, gentle exfoliates the skin. My skin is oily but I think
- The salicylic acid based cleanser is very mild and doesn't strip your skin.
- Perfect as a morning cleanse in the shower. All in all an affordable gentle cleanser with some impressive ingredients that I would continue to use as
- It's been mild enough to use before my retinol, I had no irritations or reactions doing this. I know you're not supposed to mix acids with r
- I've been using this for three weeks and can see an improvement in texture, my skin feels baby soft after using this and it left my skin squeaky