CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser 236ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Purete Thermale Mineral Micellar Water 200mlDiscover Vichy Pureté Thermale Min ...Special Price £10.20 Regular Price £12.00
- Klorane Oat Milk Conditioner 200mlKlorane Oat Milk Conditioner is an ...£10.00
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Foaming Gel Cleanser 150ml✓ A rinse-off gel to gently clean ...Special Price £10.63 Regular Price £12.50
- Eucerin Replenishing Body Wash 5% 400mlThis gentle yet effective cleanser ...Special Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00Out of stock
- Bioderma Node DS+ Anti-Dandruff Intense Shampoo 125mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £9.90 Regular Price £13.20Out of stock
- Klorane Quinine Conditioning Balm 200mlKlorane Quinine Conditioning Balm i ...£10.00
CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser:
- Helps to alleviate rough and bumpy skin texture
- Helps relieve Keratosis Pilaris
- Combines salicylic acid and hyaluronic acid to effectively leave the skin smoother
- Contains three essential ceramides
- Protects the skins natural barrier
- Removes dirt, oil and make-up
- Suitable for the face and body
- Gently exfolaites the skin
- Works well with the CeraVe SA Smoothing cream
What is the CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser?
CeraVe's SA Smoothing Cleanser is developed with dermatologists, it can be used on the face and body. On top of removing oil, dirt and makeup, this bestselling cleanser helps to alleviate rough and bumpy skin texture; the 0.5% salicylic acid in the formula gently exfoliates the skin.
CeraVe SA Skin Smoothing Cleanser is sensitive enough to be used daily and it helps maintain the skin’s natural barrier with three essential ceramides and hydrates the skin with hyaluronic acid.
- Suitable for rough & bumpy skin
- Also suitable for skin prone to Keratosis Piliaris
- 3 essential ceramides to restore the skin's natural barrier
- Free of physical exfoliants
- Suitable for oily skin types as salicyclic acids helps to regulate oil production
Key ingredients in CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser:
- Salicylic Acid (0.5%) - Visibly reduces to size of pimples and blackheads and gently exfoliates
- Hyaluronic acid - Helps skin to retain natural moisture
Goes well with: Cerave SA Smoothing Moisturising Cream
Is CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser Non-Comedogenic?
Yes, it is also;
- Vegan formulation
- Vegetarian formulation
- Fragrance free
- Paraben free
- SLS free
CeraVe is the cult US skincare range that has landed in the UK. The unique combination of 3 essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and CeraVe's patented continuous release delivery technology, ‘MVE’ mean that all CeraVe products hydrate and protect skin for up to 24 hours in one single application. Try CeraVe as your simple, effective, affordable skincare routine, developed by dermatologists. *N=55 Consumer Test
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER • SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE • COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE • GLYCERIN • NIACINAMIDE • GLUCONOLACTONE • SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE • PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE • CERAMIDE NP • CERAMIDE AP • CERAMIDE EOP • CARBOMER • CALCIUM GLUCONATE • SALICYLIC ACID • SODIUM BENZOATE • SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE • CHOLESTEROL • PHENOXYETHANOL • DISODIUM EDTA • TETRASODIUM EDTA • HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID • PHYTOSPHINGOSINE • XANTHAN GUM • ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is my favourite cleanser from the CeraVe range. I purchased it during lockdown in 2020 because my skin decided to freak out due to stress. I used
- Nice and bubbly cleanser. Easy to use. Feels nice on your skin, and made my acne less noticeable and made my skin smoother. You do need to use a moist
- Absolutely amazed at the quality of this product. I’ve tried so many cleansers to find the perfect one and this is it. Not only is it cheap, it does
- I was so excited when they started launching more CeraVe products in the U.K. why? I have acne prone skin, it’s oily and sensitive. I have tried a
- I was excited to receive CeraVe and to put it to the test. Reading the instructions I found it needed 1-2 weeks for the ultimate end result and i just
- I know CeraVe products are excellent and recommended by dermatologists in the U.K. and the U.S. I don’t believe in spending a lot on something that
- What a fantastic product, I suffer horrendous dry skin on my knees, and below to my legs and toes, and this cleanser has worked wonders for it, I’v
- I have very bad keratosis pilaris on both my legs. After unsuccessfully trying almost every remedy that was suggested to me, I finally came across thi
- The CeraVa smoothing cleaner is great. 1 little drop from the pump is all you need. It's like a gel at first then turns into this great foam whic
- I struggle finding good products for my skin as I have really sensitive skin. Anything that's fragranced or has parfum and it irritates my skin.
- My 13 year old daughter started using this once a week mixed in with the hydrating cleanser. She now uses it twice a week on its own and after 3 month
- CeraVe is really popular in my country - that is Italy - and I was super excited to try it, especially now that I've been experienced a bad rush
- Best cleanser for oily tzone or combination skin. Helps with little bumps. Takes consistence use of the product to work.
- Brought this and the cream and its so good and omds great service left some goodies in the box also !! Definitely will purchase again !!!
- Its a good cleanser for oily skin, it foams up really well so a little go a long way. I have only used it a couple of times so i dont know how much i
- Seems to be good so far only been using 1 week
- Seems to be good so far only been using 1 week
- Best cleanser I have ever tried. Not at all drying and noticeable results to improving skins texture. I will definitely repurchase
- This is the most amazing face wash for oily combination skin. I've struggle for years with acne and oily skin and this has been by far the best f
- This is my third bottle, and I will use this product forever! It contains 2% salicylic acid- which is what you'll find in typical face washes des
- As a cold, windy, dry winter sets in, I found that my skin was getting very dry and flaky, but that the peeling exfoliator I'd been using (which
- CeraVe is the best option in terms of quality and over all value. You basically need Salicilic acid, and I find face wash is the best way to apply it
- This product is a facial cleanser which contains 2% salicylic acid; it is comparable to other over-the-counter anti-acne face washes, though this prod
- I’ve always been embarrassed of the texture of my legs and arms due to KP. Ive tired exfoliants, lactic acid based creams/lotions, and other natural
- I was turned onto this cleanser by Dr. Dray on YouTube. I've been noticing that my skin is smoother. It's pretty gentle on my skin even thou
- Gives you that clean feeling without the dryness of a harsh cleanser. Because of its actives, gentle exfoliates the skin. My skin is oily but I think
- The salicylic acid based cleanser is very mild and doesn't strip your skin.
- Perfect as a morning cleanse in the shower. All in all an affordable gentle cleanser with some impressive ingredients that I would continue to use as
- It's been mild enough to use before my retinol, I had no irritations or reactions doing this. I know you're not supposed to mix acids with r
- I've been using this for three weeks and can see an improvement in texture, my skin feels baby soft after using this and it left my skin squeaky