CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser 473ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Sensibio Rich Cream 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £12.80 Regular Price £16.00
- Uriage Cleansing Cream 500mlUriage Cleansing Cream has gentle l ...£12.49
- Bioderma Hydrabio Gel-Creme 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £12.40 Regular Price £15.50
- Eucerin Ultra Sensitive Soothing Care Cream Dry Skin 50mlDay and night cream with SymSitive ...Special Price £13.20 Regular Price £16.50
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser, effectively cleanses and hydrates without disrupting the protective skin barrier. This non-foaming lotion, with 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, gently removes dirt and oil while increasing skin hydration after just one use.
Specifically formulated for sensitive facial skin that is normal to dry and prone to irritation, including eczema.
• Suitable for adults and children
• Cleanses and hydrates without disrupting skin barrier
• With 3 essential ceramides & hyaluronic acid
• Fragrance Free
• Soap Free
• Fragrance Free
• Suitable for sensitive skin
Developed with Dermatologists:
All CeraVe products undergo rigorous dermatological testing to ensure they are suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
Massage cleanser onto wet skin. Rinse.
Goes well with:
CeraVe Moisturising Cream 454g
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water,Glycerin,Cetearyl Alcohol,Phenoxyethanol,Stearyl Alcohol,Cetyl Alcohol,PEG-40 Stearate,Behentrimonium Methosulfate,Glyceryl Stearate,Polysorbate 20,Ethylhexylglycerin,Potassium Phosphate,Disodium EDTA,Dipotassium Phosphate,Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate,Ceramide NP,Ceramide AP,Phytosphingosine,Cholesterol,Sodium Hyaluronate,Xanthan Gum,Carbomer,Tocopherol,Ceramide EOP|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have struggled with acne for 7 years now, and although my skin doesn't suffer huge breakouts any more, i rarely had clear skin. I have struggle
- i have super dry and sensitive skin and this cleanser is so lightweight! i’ve only had it for 2 days and i already see some results!!
- Okay so I have sensitive and acne-prone skin where it just gets inflamed and blotchy and I'd get like random patches of breakouts. I tried litera
- I really recommend Cerave products all the way. They are gentle on your face, but do a really great job at cleaning the skin. The price is good and it
- By far my absolute favorite cleanser!! It does the job but doesn’t make my face feel dry after. I love this and I have super dry skin.
- This is the face wash I normally grab if I’m going on a trip. I have combination skin and it changes with different environments. I love this wash b
- Super gentle on the skin. Currently this is my go to. I am not in love with the packaging per say, but I love that it works well with my skin. Current
- I ordered this after reading about it in several magazines. I wasn't disappointed. I have very red, reactive skin prone to rosacea and this cle
- After over a decade of acne, this was my actual holy grail of skincare. I use this in combination with a prescription retinol and my skin had never be
- I love this cleanser for my skin. I use it on both my body and face as I have extremely sensitive skin. It makes my skin super soft and hydrated. I lo
- The best cleanser for sensitive, dry, dehydrated or compromised skin. Lasts over 2 months (using 2-3 pumps per day), so great value for money. Ideal