CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum 30ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Soothing Cleansing Cream 390mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar H ISO-Biome ...Special Price £15.75 Regular Price £21.00
- Avene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protective Cream 100mlAvene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protec ...£16.00
- BioDerma Hydrabio Serum Moisturising Concentrate 40mlBioDerma Hydrabio Serum Moisturisin ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum For Post-Acne Marks:
- Contains Retinol, Ceramides and Niacinamide.
- Helps to brighten dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Evens the skin tone.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Targeted skincare developed with Dermatologists.
CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum: Ceramides & Niacinamide for Acne-Prone Skin:
CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum targets post-acne marks by exfoliating and brightening them, revealing an even skin tone! This retinol serum is suitable for sensitive skin and does not harm the skin's natural barrier. Retinol is commonly used to treat acne scars as it works on both the surface and middle layers of the skin. It's main function is exfoliating these layers of the skin whilst promoting skin cell turnover, improving skin texture, tone, and smoothing scars.
CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum Key Ingredients:
- Containing Encapsulated Retinol: Exfoliates skin to reduce appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark marks caused by acne.
- Liquorice Root Extract: Rich is anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which has been seen to help to treat skin conditions like eczema and acne. It also offers skin-brightening benefits for post-acne spots.
- Niacinamide: Helps to calm and soothe redness and irritation whilst improving the appearance of pores.
- 3 Essential Ceramides: a unique combination of CeraVe ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II to replenish existing ceramides. This helps to relieve weakened and sensitive skin, whilst repairing and protecting the skin's natural barrier.
Benefits of CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum:
- Developed with Dermatologists.
- Reduces the appearance of discolouration and post-acne marks.
- Protects the skin's natural barrier.
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing texture.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Helps to smooth the skin's texture and tone.
- Prevents the recurrance of post-acne marks.
- Helps with hyperpigmentation.
Directions For Use:
Use in the evening only, and always follow with SPF protection in the daytime – we suggest CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50.
On first use, start with a small amount, and by using once a week. Then build up use that is tolerated by your skin.
Avoid contact with eyes and lips, if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
What Are Ceramides?
Ceramides make up to 50% of the skin and their role is in supporting the skin's natural barrier and retaining moisture. With factors such as age, pollutants and sun damage, ceramides can begin to lose their effectiveness which eventually weaken's the skin' barrier. Once your skin's barrier has been damaged, it is prone to irritation and sensitivity such as dryness, redness, wrinkles, roughness and visible signs of dehydration. Additionally, skin conditions such as eczema often have lower levels of ceramides in the skin which leads to the common symptoms of dryness and inflammation.
Therefore, applying CeraVe products which contain 3 essential ceramides directly to the skin can help to protect it's barrier and retain moisture. The skin is left feeling hydrated, moisturised and comfortable all-day long!
CeraVe offers a full range of products delivering skincare products for all, developed with the expertise of dermatologists. CeraVe is the affordable, accessible, dermatologist-recommended solution to support all skin types!
Please note: All CeraVe products undergo rigorous dermatological testing to ensure they are suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER, GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, SALICYLIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, BENZOIC ACID (CODE F.I.L. D271240/1)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- From my early teens up until the time I was 28 I struggled with severe cystic acne. I went on two rounds of Accutane and it got rid of my cystic acne
- i like that they came up with a serum it makes it worth a lot knowing that there is more products of this company bc it is good
- If you are new to using retinols this is a perfect starter. I experienced no burning or dryness even with daily use. I saw a definite decrease in fine
- I've been using this for months and it's been effective on getting rid of acne scars and hyperpigmentation. This helped balance my skin.
- I really like this retinol serum. I have been using it for about 4 months now, and I do see a difference. My scars are lighter and my skin looks smoot
- I love using this product! It is the right thickness it's not too thin. I like that my insurance over the counter product card pays for it! You c
- Love this product! Helps with hyperpigmentation and post acne marks! Has helped redness! Good for most skin types!
- Great beginner product for someone that wants to start incorporating retinol into their skincare routine. It
- This product was amazing. It was gentle for a retinol product but I noticed my skin had improved texture and color. It was slightly pricey for its siz
- The best retinol that exists, I had a problem with my skin texture, I had never tried a similar product but this one helped me a lot, I would buy it a
- I did not have any issues adjusting to this retinol at all. I like this product but I am not sure how it
- Best retinol serum I have ever use. Its light weight absorbs to my skin super fast. You can star seen differences in your skin after the second week.
- I love this product. I started using it a while ago and now I am obsessed. You don
- Honestly, Cereve hasn't made a product I didn't like. I love how affordable their products are and how well they work for skin. I use this d
- I absolutely LOVE this product. I have noticed a significant improvement in my acne scarring since I started using it about a month ago. It
- This is my go to!! I had acne, under the skin bumps, for years. I tried everything. Nothing helped. This is a total GAME CHANGER!
- It has been hard to find a retinol that is cheap and still effective but this one really takes the cake. It
- Love this!! It hasn
- I love this serum. I am 42 and I get hormonal breakouts along my jawline and chin along with hyperpigmentation and wrinkles. This serum works for all
- First time trying this product, working wonders so far. Noticing skin getting smoother and clear!
- Brilliant!!! Had a huge spot. Cleared it up and a week later the scar has almost gone. Skin nice and smooth too.
- The retinol and nicinimide is a good combo for blemished skin which i have