HealthAid Interfresh Fresh Breath Capsules 60
HealthAid InterFresh Capsules 60:
- Work internally through the digestive system
- Neutralises bad odours
- Seek confidence with long lasting fresh breath
What are HealthAid Interfresh Capsules?
A natural and highly concentrated liquid gel preparation specially formulated to help freshen the breath. Interfresh Capsules work internally through the digestive system and neutralise bad breath caused by garlic, onion, fish, spicy foods and smoking. They are also beneficial to overcome morning breath.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Interfresh Capsules:
- Providing fresh breath throughout the day
- Fresh breath after coffee, spicy or high odour foods
- To support fresh breath from the inside
- Confidence! Great fresh breath for any occasion
Who should take HealthAid Interfresh Capsules?
- Those who eat spicy / hot foods or drink strong smelling beverages such as coffee
- Those who have dentures, poor dental hygiene or gum disease
- Those with a compromised digestive system
- Those under stress as part of the parasympathetic nervous system, of which you have no control (such as breathing or your heart beat) controls the saliva. So if no saliva is produced then your mouth gets dry, and your breath gets worse
- Anyone seeking the confidence of fresh breath
How to use:
Swallow two to three capsules daily with liquid after eating, preferably in the morning. Repeat if required up to 3 times daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Capsule shell (Gelatine, Glycerol, Purified Water), Safflower Oil, Parsley Seed Oil, Peppermint Oil, Chlorophyll Oil, Menthol Oil|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Starch, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Have reordered so feel confident with the product
- Dentists and GPs tend to jump at the quick conclusion without further investigation that bad breath is caused by poor mouth hygiene. Maybe it is in th
- Useful thank you and very promptly despatched
- Item as described and does what it says
- Great for breath mints. Keep them in my purse, in my lunch box, my car. Love hen
- Has helped my hubby with his breath . tried numerous other products and so far this is the best