Why not try...
- Lamberts Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules 180Lamberts Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Table ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.50
- Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 50Terranova Prenatal Multivitamin Com ...Special Price £11.87 Regular Price £14.84
- Lamberts Glucosamine & Phytodroitin Complex Tablets 120Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroi ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.95
- PharmaNord Bio-Chromium 100mcg Tablets 60Pharma Nord Bio-Chromium 100mcg has ...Special Price £11.86 Regular Price £13.95
- Biocare Nutrisorb Zinc 30mlBiocare Nutrisorb Zinc Liquid: S ...£11.55
- Solgar Quercetin Complex Vegicaps 50Solgar Quercetin Complex Vegetable ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £20.50
Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules:
- Maintains and restores the flora in the large and small intestine
- Widely recommended for the management of gut health
- High strength one a day product
- This product is made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
- Suitable for Vegetarians
6 Billion Organisms per capsule:
Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii provides a full 6 billion organisms per capsule. This probiotic yeast has been shown to maintain and restore the flora in the large and small intestine, and it is now widely recommended by practitioners, especially for the management of gut health.
Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii is a high strength one a day product that is suitable for vegetarians. These small, easy to swallow, capsules are manufactured in the UK to pharmaceutical standards and since our product is room temperature stable, there is no need to store it in refrigerated conditions.
How to take Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules:
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- fast and reliable service,will use again.
- I was recommended these by my functional Dr as I have a stomach ulcer. I've been taking them several months now and am now able to eat a wider v
- Arrived on time & good price !
- This stuff works!!! :)
- A nice natural way to help constipation
- These did nothing for me.