CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50 52ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF50+ Dry Touch Gel-Cream 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF50+ ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Hydrating Cream SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00Out of stock
CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50 52ml:
- A daily lightweight facial moisturiser.
- For Normal to Dry Skin and Acne-Prone Skin.
- SPF 50+ UVB/UVA protection.
- Contains 3 essential ceramides to help protect the skin’s natural barrier.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free. Non-greasy texture.
- Contains Vitamin E and Niacinamide, and leaves skin soothed and hydrated.
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50+ is a lighweight day cream for all skin types with UVA and UVB sun protection. This daily facial moisturiser contains the 3 essential ceramides needed to keep the skin healthy and maintain it's natural barrier. Developed by Dermatologists, this facial moisturising lotion is suitable for sensitive skin. The skin is left feeling soothed and hydrated all day long with the added vitamin e and niacinamide!
Ingredients In CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50:
- CeraVe's 3 Essential Ceramides: a unique combination of CeraVe ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II to replenish existing ceramides. This helps to relive dry, itchy and sensitive skin, whilst repairing and protecting the skin's natural barrier.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps to retain moisture in the skin, leaving the skin feeling hydrated and plump with the added benefit of reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- CeraVe's MVE delivery technology: A revolutionary system which allows their skincare products to work more effectively. This 'Timed-Release' formula provides multiple phases of moisturisation to keep our skin hydrated for up to 24 hours.
- Vitamin E and Niacinamide: and leaves skin soothed and hydrated.
What Are Ceramides?
Ceramides make up to 50% of the skin and their role is in supporting the skin's natural barrier and retaining moisture. With factors such as age, pollutants and sun damage, ceramides can begin to lose their effectiveness which eventually weaken's the skin' barrier. Once your skin's barrier has been damaged, it is prone to irritation and sensitivity such as dryness, redness, wrinkles, roughness and visible signs of dehydration. Additionally, skin conditions such as eczema often have lower levels of ceramides in the skin which leads to the common symptoms of dryness and inflammation.
Therefore, applying CeraVe products which contain 3 essential ceramides directly to the skin can help to protect it's barrier and retain moisture. The skin is left feeling hydrated, moisturised and comfortable for 24 hours.
Benefits Of Using Cerave AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50:
- Face cream for all skin types.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Long-lasting hydration.
- Helps to protect the sin form pollution particles which can damage ceramides in the skin.
- Spreads easily and dries with a clear finish.
- 3 essential cermaides moisturise and maintain the protective skin barrier.
- Lightweight formula with UV protection locks in moisture for 24 hour hydration.
- Fragrance free.
- Non-comedogenic: does not clog your pores.
CeraVe offers a full range of products delivering skincare products for all, developed with the expertise of dermatologists. CeraVe is the affordable, accessible, dermatologist-recommended solution to support all skin types!
Please note: All CeraVe products undergo rigorous dermatological testing to ensure they are suitable for use on even the most sensitive skin.
Directions For Use:
Apply liberally to your face and neck in the morning. At night use the CeraVe PM Facial Moisturising Lotion.
Recommended use in conjunction with CeraVe cleansers.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • ISOPROPYL PALMITATE • BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE • ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE • NIACINAMIDE • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE • ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE • PROPANEDIOL • ZEA MAYS STARCH / CORN STARCH • POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE • DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE • ORYZA SATIVA CERA / RICE BRAN WAX • STEARIC ACID • CERAMIDE NP • CERAMIDE AP • CERAMIDE EOP • CARBOMER • GLYCERYL STEARATE • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • TRIETHANOLAMINE • BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE • TRIETHYL CITRATE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • SODIUM POLYACRYLATE • SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE • MYRISTIC ACID • CHOLESTEROL • PALMITIC ACID • TOCOPHEROL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID • TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE • XANTHAN GUM • PHYTOSPHINGOSINE • ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER • BENZOIC ACID • PEG-100 STEARATE|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The product is light and does the job. It blends perfectly to my skin and is of excellent use when staying in the sun.
- This product went on smoothly and protected me from the sun. It is gentle and works very well. This did not make me oily either
- Love it, it goes on smooth, you don
- Super fresh and my whole family love it ! Definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good product!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Again any product you buy from CeraVe is a smart choice. This lightweight sunscreen isn
- After using CeraVe
- I have dry/sensitive skin and this product works wonders for me. I also love that it's a good size and easy to take away when travelling. Definit
- Super hydrating, but can be a bit greasy if you have either oily or combination skin. Doesn't have a overwhelming or perfumey smell.
- You get a surprising amount of product in the tube and it has a convenient pump. Nice as a day moisturiser and I like that it includes spf. Nicely moi
- Now a consistent part of my AM routine! Took some time to adjust to the consistency, I have oily skin so had to learn to use sparingly. Once I got tha