BioDerma Sensibio H2O 500ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C Anti-fatigue Hydrating Care 50mlAnti-fatigue moisturiser for men wi ...Special Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00
- Avene Tolerance Control Soothing Skin Recovery Cream 40mlAvene Tolerance Control Soothing Sk ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Tinted Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 ...Special Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel 400ml✓ A fresh, foaming, gel facial wa ...Special Price £14.25 Regular Price £19.00
- Eucerin DermoPurifyer Post Acne Marks Triple Effect Serum 40mlEucerin DermoPurifyer Post Acne Mar ...Special Price £12.80 Regular Price £16.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF50+ Dry Touch Gel-Cream 50mlVery high protection for the face. ...Special Price £13.50 Regular Price £18.00
The BioDerma Sensibio H2O is a cleansing and make-up removing water that respects the fragility of sensitive skin.
Sensibio H2O is the 1st and only dermatological micellar water perfectly compatible with the skin: its fatty acid esters, the constituent elements of micelles, are similar to the phospholipids of the skin cell membranes and naturally help rebuild the skin's hydrolipidic film.
How to use: Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week
Soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O.
Gently cleanse and/or remove make-up from your face and eyes.
Re-apply until the cotton pad becomes clean.
Lightly dab your face with a clean cotton towel.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, DISODIUM EDTA. [BI 446]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have sensitive, dry mature skin. I recently abused my skin with so-called natural, organic cosmetics. I decided to order Bioderma that I had already
- I bought the small bottle to try this out first and what can I say, I love it! It’s perfect for my sensitive skin and it’s so gentle on your eyes
- It is a very subjective review as the same product works different on different types of skin; even if we talk about Sensitive skin, as we all know ea
- I can’t believe that it’s made such a difference to my red skin. I suffer from tiny broken veins on my face which gives me a ruddy look. This has
- I have very dry sensitive skin with eczema and this does not irritate my skin or cause any reaction.The one product I buy over and over, this is a sta
- I don’t know how many years I’m buying just Bioderma micellar water. I know it’s more expensive than for example Garnier micellar water but it w
- I love this make up remover. It doesn’t cause any stinging at all yet removes all make up without a trace. It is more expensive that other brands ho
- After using a well known brand for around 18 months it suddenly started stinging around my eyes so I started using this. Very impressed, no stinging,
- I've tried a number of different products and this has been the best so far. Great for my sensitive skin, it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and
- Works a treat on my sensitive skin. Can't use soap or any other products and this doesn't dry my face out either...I don't have to put
- I like the idea of this one step cleanser. It definitely leaves my skin feeling clean and removes foundation easily. It does leave my skin feeling a l