BioDerma Sensibio H2O 500ml
Why not try...
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex 75mlThis classic formula cushions skin ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £30.00
- Vichy Capital Soleil Mattifying Face Dry Touch SPF 50 50mlTo help protect against the harmful ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Bioderma Sebium Purifying Cleansing Foaming Gel 500mlBioderma Sebium Purifying Cleansing ...Special Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00Out of stock
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Hydragel Cream 75mlHydration HeroThis refreshing, oil- ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £30.00Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Hydrating Cream SPF50 50mlVery high protection facial sunscre ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
The BioDerma Sensibio H2O is a cleansing and make-up removing water that respects the fragility of sensitive skin.
Sensibio H2O is the 1st and only dermatological micellar water perfectly compatible with the skin: its fatty acid esters, the constituent elements of micelles, are similar to the phospholipids of the skin cell membranes and naturally help rebuild the skin's hydrolipidic film.
How to use: Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week
Soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O.
Gently cleanse and/or remove make-up from your face and eyes.
Re-apply until the cotton pad becomes clean.
Lightly dab your face with a clean cotton towel.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, DISODIUM EDTA. [BI 446]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.