Bioderma Sensibio Anti-Redness Cream 40ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Pigmentbio Daily Care SPF50+ 40ml✓ Helps to reduce the appearance ...Special Price £14.80 Regular Price £18.50
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Light Intensive Rehydrating Skincare 50mlLa Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense L ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- Bioderma Sebium Purifying and Foaming Cleansing Gel 500mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00Out of stock
The Bioderma Sensibio Anti-Redness Cream is an ultra-soothing daily treatment that biologically reduces and prevents redness.
Sensibio AR reduces and prevents redness by regulating the biological factor responsible for vasodilation.
Its exclusive, innovative Rosactiv patent directly acts on VEGF, one of the main factors responsible for the dilation and weakening of skin capillaries, sources of redness.
Enoxolone, allantoin and canola, a combination of intense soothing agents, instantly reduce heating sensations.
The D.A.F. (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex increases the skin's tolerance threshold.
Glycerine and canola moisturise, strengthen the barrier function and provide real skin comfort.
How to use: Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week
Apply Sensibio AR onto clean skin.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU , PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, GLYCERIN, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, GLYCOL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CANOLA/CANOLA OIL/HUILE DE COLZA, TRICETEARETH-4 PHOSPHAT E , FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, GLYCOL STEARATE, PEG-2 STEARATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, XANTHAN GUM, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) GERM EXTRACT, ALLANTOIN, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, RHAMNOSE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID. [BI 527]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- As I've just started using it, the only thing I can say is that this cream is soothing and moisturising. It didn't make me react and protect
- Recommended a few years ago by the dermatologist following "flare ups" on my face for no obvious reason. No problems since. Good base for m