Bioderma Sebium H2O 500ml
Bioderma Sebium H2O Micellar Water 500ml:
- For combination to oily/acne-prone skin.
- Cleanses and purifies the skin.
- Limits sebum secretion.
- Also available: 250ml
Bioderma Sebium H2O is a purifying cleansing water for combination to oily, blemish-prone skin. This dermtological micellar water cleanses, removes make-up and limits sebum secretion for immediate freshness!
Bioderma Sebium H2O Micellar Water Cleanser Ingredients:
Sébium H2O mimics the natural composition of the skin for perfect make-up removal and total respect for even the most sensitive skin.
- Enriched with purifying agents, zinc gluconate and copper sulphate, Sébium H2O purifies the skin and limits sebaceous secretion. The patent natural complex raises the skin's tolerance threshold.
Key Benefits of Using Bioderma Sebium H2O Micellar Water:
- Cleanses without drying out the skin.
- Purifies the skin and limits sebum secretion.
- Offers an immediate sensation of freshness.
- Removes make-up from face.
- Non-comedogenic formua.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Helps to brighten the complexion.
Directions For Use:
Use Morning and/or evening. Soak a cotton pad with Sébium H2O and gently swipe over the face to remove dirt and make-up. No rinsing required.
Read More: The UK's Number 1 Skin Concern: ACNE
Find Out More: Bioderma Sebium For Oily Skin
Bioderma’s solution: Sébium, a range tailored to oily and acne-prone skin. The Sébium range has cleansing and skincare products that are specifically recommended by dermatologists: face cleansers for oily skin, anti-blemish creams, moisturisers for acne-prone skin, and more. Find your routine here!
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, SODIUM CITRATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, COPPER SULFATE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 442]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Very good micellar water for sensitive skin
- Perfect for acne prone skin. Natural cleanser that really helps keep the skin free from dirt and leaves skin feeling refreshed. Best time to use is im
- Very nice!!! Make my face clean and healthy! I would buy two more after this one! Just love it!!
- It is my favourite product to clean my face
- I have always been using this solution for removing make-up since 2017.I love the feeling that it fights against pimples and definitely it is oily ski
- Great stuff
- A deep cleansing product which really cleanses deep into the pores. It's not sticky or greasy at all. In comparison to some of the high street pr
- I have acne skin and this is amazing, it does the job and leaves the skin clean and soft.
- Amazing value for money and great product
- I have combination skin,this removes every trace of make up and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed plus it has a lovely smell.I
- Not had a pimple in months since I started using this after my daily clensing routine rather tha the nasty alohol based one I had before.