Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner Corrective Concentrate 30ml
Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner Corrective Concentrate:
- For combination/oily skin types.
- Minimises the appearane of enlarged pores.
- Refines skin texture.
- Please note we can only ship Bioderma to countries within the EU.
Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner Corrective Concentrate specifically targets the appearance of enlarged pores in combination/oily skin. This corrective care helps to minimise enlarged pores, leaving the skin's texture refined.
One of the consequences of combination to oily skin is the appearance of dilated pores of varying size. When there is excess sebum, it is harder to secrete, leading to pore enlargement. Relatively inflamed pimple or blackhead may occasionally appear. In general, dilated pores are concentrated in the T-zone area of the face (forehaead, nose, chin) and can extend to the top of the cheekbones. Consequently a specific care is required to answer this particular need.
Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner Ingredients:
- Fluidactiv™ patented complex: regulates sebum quality, keeping pores from becoming clogged and limiting the formation of blemishes.
- Agaric acid: an astringent ingredient, in combination with a smoothing active ingredient refine skin texture and preserve its natural radiance.
- Mattifying powders reduce shine.
Key Benefits Of Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner Corrective Concentrate:
- Tightens pores for up to 8 hours.
- Refines skin texture.
- Preserves the skin's natural radiance.
- Good tolerance.
- Works as a good make-up base.
Directions For Use:
Use once or twice a day. Apply on its own or before applying your skincare cream, either all over the face for oily skin, or locally on the T-zone for combination skin: Forehead, nose, chin.
Find Out More: Bioderma Sebium For Oily Skin
Bioderma’s solution: Sébium, a range tailored to oily and acne-prone skin. The Sébium range has cleansing and skincare products that are specifically recommended by dermatologists: face cleansers for oily skin, anti-blemish creams, moisturisers for acne-prone skin, and more. Find your routine here!
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, FOMES OFFICINALIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, SALICYLIC ACID, DODECYL GALLATE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, SILICA, TRIDECETH-6, C30-45 ALKYL CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, LAURYL PEG/PPG- 18/18 METHICONE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), PENTYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 600]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The beat makeup base I ever used. I highly recommended to be used as makeup base.
- Very good for oily skin
- I cannot even tell you how amazingly this product worked for my skin. Struggling with acne and very, VERY oily skin for yearI've tried nearly eve
- I’ve spent a fortune on expensive creams and treatments but this is the only thing that sorts and clears my skin. It also reduces my pores!
- Easy to apply & gives a smooth finish. Was quickly dispatched.
- Make my skin looks amazing with and without makeup love the texture and the matte feeling, pores look tighter no oily skin for the whole day.. love it
- I have been using this product for a maybe 3-4 months now and it has really helped with my bad skin. I have super oily skin so it controls that as soo
- Great price - much cheaper than my usual refiner. Goes on smoothly and you really dont need much. Will definitely use this product in the future.
- Really hepful product! It does its job for sure! I had some really big pores before buying this product. After a week of using it constantly, I can al