Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner Corrective Concentrate 30ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin Ultra Sensitive Soothing Care Cream Dry Skin 50mlDay and night cream with SymSitive ...Special Price £13.20 Regular Price £16.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Tinted Fluid SPF50 50mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Shaka Ultr ...Special Price £14.88 Regular Price £17.50
- Bioderma Sebium Purifying and Foaming Cleansing Gel 500mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00Out of stock
- Vichy Capital Soleil Mattifying Face Dry Touch SPF 50 50mlTo help protect against the harmful ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50
- Bioderma Pigmentbio Daily Care SPF50+ 40ml✓ Helps to reduce the appearance ...Special Price £14.80 Regular Price £18.50Out of stock
The Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner Corrective Concentrate is a dermatological correcting treatment that tightens dilated pores and improves skin texture.
Excess sebum, stress, tobacco, pollution - there are countless factors that cause your pores to become dilated and distorted. An expert in cutaneous biology, BIODERMA research has innovated and created Sébium Pore Refiner: this correcting concentrate improves the skin's appearance. Its texture becomes finer, more regular and clearer, and pores are tightened and less visible.
The Fluidactiv exclusive patented complex biologically regulates sebum quality, which keeps pores from becoming clogged and limits the formation of blemishes.
Agaric acid, a powerful astringent, tightens pores and refines the skin texture
Anti-oxidants preserve the skin's natural radiance.
How to use:
Morning and/or evening - 7 days a week
Use Sébium Pore Refiner on your skin after cleansing with Sébium Gel moussant or Sébium H2O.
Apply Sébium Pore Refiner alone or before your care cream, either on your entire face for oily skin or locally on your T-zone for combination skin: forehead, nose, chin.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, FOMES OFFICINALIS (MUSHROOM) EXTRACT, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, SALICYLIC ACID, DODECYL GALLATE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, SILICA, TRIDECETH-6, C30-45 ALKYL CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, LAURYL PEG/PPG- 18/18 METHICONE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), PENTYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 600]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...