La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I. 15ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt in After Sun Gel 200mlLa Roche-Posay Posthelios Melt in A ...Special Price £10.13 Regular Price £13.50
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Hydra-Bronzing Self-Tanning Milk Face and Body 100mlVichy Ideal Soleil Face and Body Se ...Special Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00
- Klorane Oat Milk Conditioner 200mlKlorane Oat Milk Conditioner is an ...£10.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Soothing Cleansing Cream 200mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar H ISO-Biome ...Special Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00
✓ La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I. a targeted breakout corrector for localised spots and imperfections.
✓ Specifically formulated for oily, blemish-prone skin.
✓ An easy-to-apply, quickly absorbed, targeted SOS treatment to help reduce the appearance of localised imperfections and blemishes and prevent residual marks.
✓ Fights against the cause of the imperfection and activates the skin's regeneration process.
✓ Suitable for sensitive skin.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I. targets individual blemishes, helping to reduce their appearance and prevent residual marks. The first and only product to combine a derivative of Salicylic Acid with Benzoyl Peroxide in one effective formula. Effaclar AI has been rigorously formulated with: 5.5% benzoyl peroxide acne medication to target acne deep in the pores to help control and correct breakouts. 0.4% LHA to micro-exfoliate the skin and stimulate cell renewal to help prevent residual marking. Oil-free formula is absorbed easily, leaving skin comfortable.
Visibly reduces inflammatory lesions by 60%
Powerful acne medication in a breakthrough formula
Helps prevent flares of acne
Pro-exfoliating activity to help prevent residual skin discolouration
How to use: Apply to the affected areas morning and evening. Suitable for use under make-up.
Recommended For: Acne prone skin with localised acne breakouts
|Ingredients||609364 46, Aqua / Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Propylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Niacinamide, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Glycine, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Salicylic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Piroctone Olamine, Parfum / Fragrance, (Code F.I.L. B36956/3). Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My skin was a mess before I started using this, started to see a result in 2 weeks ,I know blemishes will take time to fade so I just waiting...for th
- I find this clears my skin really quickly when I have a breakout and also helps to stop spot marks. It’s a bit of a pain under makeup as it flakes i
- Can’t live without this product, clears breakouts quickly and reduces redness
- Very good product. It takes time to react but overall good.
- helps to reduce the swelling of any spots you have, also seems to dry them out in a way so they heal faster. I didnt find it had much of an impact on
- This has worked really well to help control my Maskne (working as a clinician in a clinical mask all day had led to acne on my lower face where the ma
- I was getting quite distressed about my adult acne especially on my chin. Only been using it for a few days and my skin has improved a lot and so has
- Love it! Suffered hugely from hormonal spots after a nurse insisted on changing my medication. After 6 months of wasting 1 week out of 4, hiding away
- Good for a quick fix to any angry spots - can definitely see the difference overnight
- have been using this product for a few months now on and off to help my skin when I have breakouts. A small amount applied at night time or first thin
- I liked this cream make my oily skin is not shine and make my skin are pure it is deserve to tested ❤️