La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 40ml
Why not try...
- Uriage Xémose Emollient Face Cream 40mlUriage Xémose Emollient Face Cream ...£7.49
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Greasy Hair 200mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £8.08 Regular Price £9.50Out of stock
- Bioderma Pigmentbio H2O Brightening Micellar Water 250ml✓ Gently cleanses and removes mak ...Special Price £8.10 Regular Price £10.80
- Vichy 48hr Soothing Anti-Perspirant Sensitive Skin 50mlProtect sensitive skin with the Vic ...Special Price £8.08 Regular Price £9.50
- Klorane Mango Butter Nourishing Balm 200mlThe Klorane Mango Butter Nourishing ...Special Price £7.50 Regular Price £10.00
La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume B5:
✓ Multi-Purpose Repairing Balm
✓ Soothes, protects and repairs the skin
✓ Suitable for sensitive or irritated skin
✓ Suitable for adults, children and babies
La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume B5:
A rich, nourishing balm is non-perfumed, paraben-free and lanolin-free making it ideal for use on even the most sensitive skin. From first use, sensitive, irritated skin is soothed and skin comfort is restored and protected. Its ultra-nourishing texture has a non-greasy finish.
Cicaplast Baume B5 can be used on:
- Chapped lips
- Dry or cracked skin
- Skin tightness
- Minor everyday injuries such as grazes and burns
- Sensitive and irritated baby skin
Cicaplast Baume B5 helps to soothe, protect and repair the skin;
Soothe: Panthenol 5% - Also known as Vitamin B5, it has recognised soothing and comforting properties.
Protect: Anti-bacterial action
Repair: Madecassoside - Stimulates renewal of skin's cells and nourishing texture. Glycerin and Shea Butter and La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water soothe and soften the skin.
How to use Cicaplast Baume B5:
Multipurpose: can be applied to body, face and lips. Avoid the eye contour area. Apply twice daily to pre-washed and dried skin. Can be applied in a generous layer.
- No Parabens
- Alcohol free
|Ingredients||Containing 5% panthenol, Cicaplast immediately helps soothe irritated skin and accelerate the skin's natural repair process. At the same time, Cicaplast's antibacterial action helps protect broken skin from infection. When used on wounds, Cicaplast provides a healthy healing environment to prevent long-term scarring. Aqua / Water, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propanediol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Tristearin, Zinc Gluconate, Madecassoside, Manganese Gluconate, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Copper Gluconate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Found my new favorite product I believe. It is a thick moisturizer, however my face is very dehydrated and sensitive and I massage in 2 layers before
- Started having problems with my skin a few months back, couldn’t put any products on it at all, only could use water. Read something about this crea
- I have been struggling with dry and sore sensitive skin for a while now. This cream is a life saver, it doesn’t sting unbroken skin the way many oth
- I really love this baume because we I use it i feel my skin like a silk, its completely amazing and the texture is so soft, we can't live withoou
- My skin was really dry and quite angry on my face, I started using Cicaplast Baume B5 and that tight dry feeling is completely gone. Happy days!!!
- Cicaplast Baume was introduced to me by my pharmacists a couple of years ago. Due to a silly accident I burnt my hand while cooking. Using Cicaplast B
- bought it years ago and it is great for minor things from sore lips to spots to burns
- I've been using this for a few months now. It feels like it'll be too heavy and greasy, especially for the face, but then it just seems to m
- I'm on my forth tube of this balm, wonderful for dry or excema prone skin, or where there's any redness. Highly recommend!
- Bought my first tube and I started to see results within the first week of using the product,my scars slowly faded definitely would recommend this pro
- I bought this from reading all the amazing reviews and I'm so glad I did! I'm currently suffering from horrible hormonal acne all over my ja
- I bought this to heal my skin while I was using prescription retinol and it did just that it healed my skin.
- This moisturiser is perfect acting threading or waxing in the face it soothes irritation and is perfect for cooling down and repairing skin! # Best