HealthAid Pure Wheat Germ Oil 100ml
HealthAid Pure Wheat Germ Oil 100ml:
- Wheat Germ Oil is a heavier oil which is rich in Vitamin E
- Its antioxidant qualities make it an excellent choice for mature skin
- Wheat Germ Oil is very nourishing for dry or cracked skin and can be applied to areas affected by stretch marks or scars
What is HealthAid Wheat Germ Oil?
Wheat germ oil is a type of vegetable oil that is extracted from the germ of the wheat kernel. Ther germ is the part of the kernel that contains numerous beneficial nutrients and compounds. It is rich in vitamin E giving it multiple benefits for the skin.
- Antioxidant properties from the high vitamin E content in wheat germ oil gives it strong antioxidant properties. Antioxidants help neutralize free radicals, which can cause cellular damage and contribute to aging and various diseases
- Wheat germ oil is widely used in skincare products due to its nourishing and moisturizing properties. It helps improve skin texture, softness, and elasticity. The antioxidants in wheat germ oil also aid in combating signs of aging, such as wrinkles and fine lines
- Wheat germ oil is beneficial for maintaining healthy hair. It contains essential fatty acids that help nourish and moisturize the scalp, promoting strong and shiny hair. It can also help reduce hair loss and breakage
Who should use it?
- Those looking to promote hair growth
- People with dry skin
- Individuals looking for anti-aging skincare
How to use:
To create your own unique blend of massage oil, simply add 15 drops of your choice of HealthAid Pure Aromatherapy Oil to 30mls of pure Wheat Germ Oil. If using for haircare, be sure to dilute first.
|Ingredients||Pure Wheat Germ Oil|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.