Vichy Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Eye Fortifier 15ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Eye Cream SPF15 15mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticit ...Special Price £18.38 Regular Price £24.50
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Day Cream 50mlA rich, volumising day cream formul ...Special Price £19.50 Regular Price £26.00
- Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel 400ml✓ Cleanance Cleansing Gel is for ...£18.35Out of stock
Vichy's Minéral 89 Eyes is a hyaluronic acid booster that hydrates, smooths and brightens the delicate eye area. It also helps reduce the appearance of eye bags, dark circles, and fine lines. The fresh, light texture is pleasant to apply and absorbs into the complexion instantly, leaving it hydrated but not greasy, sticky or shiny.
- Minéral 89 Eyes is your skin's daily dose of strength, hydrating, smoothing and brightening the eye area whilst protecting the skin barrier.
- Thanks to a powerful formula powered by a combination of Caffeine, natural origin Hyaluronic Acid, Adenosine and 89% Vichy Thermal Mineralizing Water, skin feels instantly soothed, looks revitalised and brightened.
- Lightens the appearance of dark circles
- Eye bags appear less visible
- Hydrates and plumps eye area for up to 24h
- Immediately protects the skin's barrier function
- 85% agree that their eye contour looks less tired and more radiant
- Eyelashes look stronger and feel silkier
- Soothes eye after makeup removal
Suitable for Sensitive Skin:
Dermatologically and opthalmologically tested and hypoallergenic. Suitable for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers. Minéral 89 Eyes combines Vichy's highest concentration of Thermal Mineralizing Water with Hyaluronic Acid and Caffeine, to revive eyes and strengthen the skin barrier.
How to use:
Step 1: Apply to clean dry skin morning and evening.
Step 2: Pump one or two of drops onto your fingertips and gently tap all round your eye-contour using your ring finger.
Step 3: Using two fingers, softly massage under eyes to de-puff eye bags.
|Ingredients||689006 06, Aqua/Water, Propanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Glycerin, Carbomer, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Adenosine, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Code F.I.L.: B227478/1.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.