Esthederm Intensive Hyaluronic Eye Serum 15ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Multi-Active Revitalising Night Cream Normal to Dry Skin 50mlClarins exclusive new generation an ...£38.50
- Clarins Multi-Active Revitalising Night Cream Normal to Combination Skin 50mlClarins exclusive new generation an ...£38.50
- Clarins Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Cream All Skin types 50mlClarins' exclusive new anti-po ...£37.00
- Clarins Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Lotion SPF15 50mlClarins new generation anti-polluti ...£37.00Out of stock
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Cream SPF15 50mlLancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moist ...£39.00
A highly concentrated eye contour with a hydra-plumping serum texture which directly targets the tear trough area.
Institut Esthederm Intensive Hyaluronic Eye Serum intensively moisturises, smoothes wrinkles and fine lines, plumps up tear trough, illuminates the dark shadows & refreshes the look.
The eye contour is intensively hydrated. Wrinkles are smoothed. The tear trough is replumped. A fresh look, relieved from fatigue.
Recommended for severe dehydration, lines and wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness.
How to use: Using the applicator, apply small beads under, outer corner and one on the arch of the eyebrows. Smooth with the applicator from the inside outward. Move in small circles from the inside outwards.
|Ingredients||Aqua/water/eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydroxyethyl, Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squaliane, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carnosine, 1,2-hexanediol, Caffeine, Sodium Citrate, Glyceryl Acrylate/acrylic Acid Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate,propylene Glycol, Adenosine, Neoruscogenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ruscogenin, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Hexylene Glycol, Laminara Digitata Extract, Cellular Water (aqua/disodium Adenosine Triphosphate/carnosine/mineral Salts).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.