La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Gel B5 Pro-Recovery Skincare 40ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry Hair 390mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £14.03 Regular Price £16.50Out of stock
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 500mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
- Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C Anti-fatigue Hydrating Care 50mlAnti-fatigue moisturiser for men wi ...£17.00
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Pro-Recovery has an insulating texture which is enriched in anti-bacterial agents to protect the skin. Invisible and non sticky, with easy spreading. This soothing, moisturising treatment helps to relieve the feel of itchiness and tight sensations.
Contains copper/zinc/manganese mineral complex and Madecassoside.
How to use: Apply twice a day to cleansed and dry skin. Avoid eye area.
No artificial fragrance
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, PANTHENOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, C30-45 ALKYL DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, SODIUM CITRATE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, ZINC GLUCONATE, MADECASSOSIDE, DIMETHICONOL, MANGANESE GLUCONATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, COPPER GLUCONATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 20, TOCOPHEROL|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Used this gel post operatively to heal a scar left after extensive oncoplastic breast surgery with truly amazing results!. When used, the gel immediat
- Dermatologist recommended this product for me couple years ago and it’s great for quickly healing up scars of all types.
- I really feel this leaves my skin less red and more recovered, it’s also so moisturing without feeling heavy but a light oily texture
- when ever I get a pimple scar, or any scar I put this on and it instantly heals it!!