Why not try...
- Viridian 100% Organic Ultimate Beauty Oil 500mlViridian 100% Organic Ultimate Beau ...Special Price £20.28 Regular Price £25.35
- Avene Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum 30mlAvene Hydrance Intense Rehydrating ...Special Price £19.13 Regular Price £25.50
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Eye Cream SPF15 15mlA volumising eye cream for all skin ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00Out of stock
- Eucerin Sun Face Pigment Control Tinted SPF50+ 50mlEucerin Sun Face Pigment Control Ti ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- Avene Physiolift Day Smoothing Cream 30mlAvene Physiolift Day Smoothing Crea ...Special Price £20.25 Regular Price £27.00Out of stock
- Vichy Slow Age Eye Cream 15mlVichy Slow Age Eye Cream 15ml: M ...Special Price £19.50 Regular Price £28.00
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micro-Peeling Purifying Gel Cleanser:
- A deep cleanse targeted to oily, blemish and acne-prone skin.
- Foaming body and facial wash is specially formulated for persistent and stubborn imperfections.
- Intensely removes impurities from the skin, removes excess sebum and deeply unclogs pores.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micro-Peeling Purifying Gel cleanser indulges your skin with a deep cleanse. This cleanser is targeted at oily, blemish and acne-prone skin. The foaming body and facial wash is specially formulated for persistent and stubborn imperfections. Performing a micro-exfoliation to gently, yet effectively, purge skin of daily pollutants and acne-inducing bacteria, the purifying wash refreshes skin from top to toe with its gentle, alcohol-free formula.
Key Highlights of La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micro-Peeling Purifying Gel:
- Persistent imperfections.
- Intensely removes impurities from the skin, removes excess sebum and deeply unclogs pores leaving the skin texture smoother.
- Deeply unclogs pores and targets persistent imperfections.
- Micro-exfoliates gently and refines pores.
- Purifies the skin. Dermatologically-tested and safe for use on even the most sensitive skin types, the hypoallergenic gel wash imparts a cooling sensation with menthol for an invigorating cleanse.
- Alcohol-free formula.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
Active Ingredients In Effaclar Micro-Peeling Purifying Gel:
- Enriched with Salicylic Acid (2%)
- LHA (0.05%)
- Zinc (0.2%)
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring water
How to use:
Apply on wet skin, massage and rinse-off. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly.
|Ingredients||Aqua / Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Coco-Betaine, Salicylic Acid, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Hydroxide, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Menthol, Polyquaternium-47, Hexylene Glycol.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Excellent product and the service from Landys Chemist was impeccable, I totally recommend it, thank you for the great service!
- I love this product, its really good for blackheads and large pores. I've noticed such a difference with my pore size and blackheads have also re
- So happy I tried this product it is so refreshing and has helped decrease my blemishes when used in conjunction with other products from the effaclar
- I started using this body wash as I have sensitive skin & acne. & from the day I started using it, I make sure it doesn’t run out!! This stu
- Great cleanser, non abrasive. Skin feels so clean after using.
- Had really bad acne. Found this great on active spots. Can properly feel the sting of the acid (what I’d want). As skin improved I would use 1-2 a w
- This seems to work fast in the shower to smooth out body texture. Not using it on the face - no need - so can't speak to that.
- I really enjoyed using this product is gentle on the skin and has left it feeling so soft and smooth would recommend
- This product is amazing at clearing acne but it is extremely drying. I do recommend but I also recommend buying an extremely hydrating moisturiser and
- Really love this product, I have acne prone skin and feel like this has really helped with reducing breakouts. Really great value too!
- I bought this a few months back and totally forgot I had it! Until I started breaking out on my face and chest area & none of my regular products
- Bought this over a month ago and I don’t really suffer from acne but as it read to have salicylic acid I was sold. It’s not drying on my face and
- Currently using this face wash as I try to switch brands so my skin don't get used to one. I love this one, takes my makeup off effectively, help
- Perfect for everyday cleansing or part of make up removal routine. Can remove stubborn eye make too. I have oily skin and love a cleanser that make me
- This product is great for does with oily acne prone skin like myself. I found that my skin feels more refreshed and actually more hydrated and well wo
- After a single wash with this my badly blemished back and chest were immediately smoother. Now after a week I would say the blemishes, scars and skin