La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Soothing Cleansing Cream 200ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Photoderm Max Tinted Aquafluid SPF50+ Light Colour 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- Vichy Dermablend Corrective Compact Cream Foundation SPF30For all-over application, gently da ...As low as £17.25 Regular Price £23.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
La Roche-Posay Effaclar H ISO-Biome Soothing Cleansing Cream:
✓ Gently cleanses, purifies and soothes skins' feel to restore comfort.
✓ For skin made fragile by over-drying treatments.
✓ Innovative anti-friction texture.
✓ It purifies and soothes the skin to leave it feeling smooth and comfortable.
✓ 100% hypoallergenic skincare. Non-comedogenic.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar H ISO-Biome Soothing Cleansing Cream gently cleanses, purifies and soothes skins' feel to restore comfort.
Innovation: Aqua Posae Filiformis, a unique prebiotic biomass from La Roche-Posay. This effective cleanser proven to strengthen skin barrier and help to support microbiome function, infused in a gentle formula with physiological PH.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Soothing Cleansing Cream is suitable for:
Moisturises oily skin weakened by drying skin care products. New ultra-fine texture with a non-greasy, non-sticky finish that compensates for the side effects, either visible or experienced, of over-drying treatments. Suitable for face and body, the ultra soothing, hydrating formula is enriched with orellana extract shea butter and niacinamide, to compensate skin discomfort and dryness caused by over-drying, anti-blemish treatments.
Tested under dermatological control in combination with over-drying treatments. Non-comedogenic. No soap - physiological pH.
How to Use La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Hydrating Soothing Cream:
Lather a small amount of product with water in the palm of your hand. Apply to your wet face, moving from the centre outwards, in single strokes. Rinse thoroughly and dry without rubbing. Avoid the eye area.
|Ingredients||AQUA /WATER / EAU • GLYCERIN • SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE • PEG-200 HYDROGENATED GLYCERYL PALMATE • COCO-BETAINE • POLYSORBATE 20 • CITRIC ACID • PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE • NIACINAMIDE • BIXA ORELLANA SEED EXTRACT • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER • COCAMIDE MEA • GLYCOL DISTEARATE • SODIUM CHLORIDE • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • MANNOSE • DISODIUM EDTA • VITREOSCILLA FERMENT • MALTODEXTRIN • POLYQUATERNIUM-11 • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • SODIUMBENZOATE • PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE. (CODE F.I.L.:B275139/1).|
|Disclaimer||Please see back of pack for the latest ingredients list|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This cleaner is so gentle and hydrating, it has been a real help to my dermatitis.completely removes make up but doesn’t dry your skin out. This wil
- I’m onto my second bottle and I’m in love with it I use it day and night and has made my skin so smooth and has helped with my acne a lot.
- Onto my third bottle and I love, so easy to use and a little product goes a long way.
- Have used this product for about two weeks and honestly it has transformed my skin. I use this in the morning and at night too to get the maximum bene
- After using this for around 10 days I can honestly say it has transformed my face! I use this in the morning on its own and at night after using the l
- Just bought my second bottle of this after using it every day! Is so gentle on my sensitive skin and is the only cleanser that makes my skin feel hydr
- This is my all time favourite product for my skincare routine! My skin is always left feeling amazing and looking better than it would without.
- I brought this to try after using CeraVe which was too strong for my skin and I am so glad I did. This cleanser does it's job amazingly while bei
- Have been using this a few months now to wash make up away. Works really well and leaves skin feeling good and doesnt dry skin out.
- I found this a little too drying for my skin type but my friend has oily skin and loved it!
- I'm impressed with this cleanser. It feels really nice as it glides across my skin, leaving it clean and soft after use. I might need a double cl
- Really rich and creamy, and rinses away well with water or a tissue
- Cannot stop myself from telling everybody how amazing this product is! I have used it religiously since I bought it and the results are impeccable! Hi
- I am now on my third bottle. This stuff has sorted my skin out. No longer is it sensitive and a mix of dry and oily. I don't think I will ever us
- Been using this for 2 weeks and I love it. I have acne prone skin and this is amazing for a gentle cleanse that will remove make up and clean skin wit
- I started using this cleanser when I saw it recommended by a dermatologist to help with adult onset acne. I won’t use anything else now, it’s amaz
- I tried it once and absolutely loved it. It cleans my face perfectly and I have never had smoother skin. I apply La Roche-Posay Effaclar H moisturiser
- I've been using this for about 2 months or more and I can honestly say it's my preferred cleanser to date. I've used a lot of cleansers
- I have acne prone, sensitive skin and this cleanser has calmed my irritated and red skin down dramatically. It's gentle to use daily and I have n
- After suffering with cystic acne for a few months last year, I switched my cleanser to this. It’s been amazing for my skin and has helped clear up m
- Such a good facial cleanser. Leaves skin moisturised and not with that horrible tight feeling that some face washes can leave. I love La Roche-Posay s