Mustela Stelatopia Cleansing Gel 200ml
Why not try...
- Mustela Soothing Moisturising Lotion 200mlHydrates the skin.Increases cutaneo ...Special Price £10.36 Regular Price £12.95
- Mustela Soothing Cleansing Gel 300mlUsed for daily cleansing of the fac ...Special Price £10.36 Regular Price £12.95
- Uriage Baby 1st Cleansing Milk 500mlUriage Baby 1st Cleansing Milk is e ...£10.99Out of stock
- Mustela No Rinse Soothing Cleansing Water 300mlMustela No Rinse Soothing Cleansing ...Special Price £10.00 Regular Price £12.50
- Uriage Baby 1st Cradle Cap Care Cream 40mlUriage Baby 1st Cradle Cap Care Cre ...£10.99
Mustela's Stelatopia Cleansing Gel contains 98% natural ingredients. It is suitable for use from birth onwards.
• Gently cleanses and leaves a protective film on the skin.
• Soothes sensations of discomfort, tightness and itching.
• Protects against the drying effects of bathing.
• Leaves the skin soft, supple and comfortable
• Organic Sunflower Oil Distillate, patented active ingredient: with soothing properties that helps the skin to recreate its protective film.
• Avocado Perseose, patented natural active ingredient: protects the skin barrier, moisturizes and preserves the skin's cellular richness.
• Glycerin of natural origin: with moisturizing properties.
• Mild surfactant: gently cleans to avoid drying effect of the skin.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL / CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) STARCH, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.