Why not try...
- Mustela Stretch Marks Cream 250mlMustela Stretch Marks Cream helps p ...Special Price £19.60 Regular Price £24.50
- La Roche-Posay Baby Lipikar Moisturising Baume AP+M 400mlLa Roche-Posay Baby Lipikar Moistur ...Special Price £18.00 Regular Price £24.00
Gently cleanses the skin without drying. Preserves the hydrolipidic film with superfatted agents including the Sunflower Oil Distillate which helps the eczema-prone skin enhance the missing natural lipids. Soothes discomfort by reducing the sensations of irritation, pulling and itching. Diminishes the frequency and intensity of flare-ups when used regularly. Tested on eczema-prone skin under dermatological control and in pediatricians' offices. Hypoallergenic, specifically formulated to minimise the risk of allergic reaction and without paraben.
Fragrance-free. Soap-free. Water soluble oil requiring no rinsing. Does not leave an oily film.
|Ingredients||AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL / CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My daughter suffers from severe eczma. I'm on my second bottle and her skin is now clearing and very soft. I use with other Stelatopia products f
- This has clearer up our little one's rough skin within a few days, we'll keep using it! Really very much recommended!
- I love all mustela products, they are very for my children and myself.
- I chose this as the other reviews were good and I hadn't used it before. This is a good choice and helped my sons eczema alongside his creams.
- My baby suffer from atopic eczema ever since he was born. I tried many products- about 10 different including steroids creams. Nothing helped him. Thi