Mustela Very High Protection Sun Lotion for Face SPF50+ 40ml
Why not try...
- Mustela Soothing Cleansing Gel 300mlUsed for daily cleansing of the fac ...Special Price £10.36 Regular Price £12.95
- Bioderma Photoderm Max Tinted Aquafluid SPF50+ Light Colour 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £10.88 Regular Price £14.50
- Mustela No Rinse Soothing Cleansing Water 300mlMustela No Rinse Soothing Cleansing ...Special Price £10.00 Regular Price £12.50
- Mustela Stelatopia Foam Shampoo 150mlFoaming Shampoo developed for the s ...Special Price £10.00 Regular Price £12.50
- Bioderma Photoderm Max Tinted Aquafluid SPF50+ Golden Colour 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £10.88 Regular Price £14.50Out of stock
Mustela Sun Lotion SPF 50+ Babies and Children 40ml very high protection for face was especially created for fragile skins of babies and children.
Thanks to its filtering system with a patented natural active, this high tolerance milk protects efficiently the skin from sun and preserves the cell richness, protecting the health of these fragile skins.
Its texture is easy to apply, invisible when applied and resistant to water.
|Ingredients||Aqua (Water), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Jojoba Esters, Xanthan Gum, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide, Alumina, Dehydroacetic Acid, Propylene Carbonate|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.