Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Face Cream 40ml
Why not try...
- Uriage Baby 1st Shampoo 200mlUriage Baby 1st Shampoo has mild cl ...£8.99Out of stock
- Mustela Stelatopia Cleansing Gel 200mlMustela Stelatopia Cleansing Gel is ...Special Price £9.20 Regular Price £11.50
- Mustela Nursing Comfort Balm 30mlThe nursing comfort balm is a sooth ...Special Price £8.79 Regular Price £10.99
- Mustela Very High Protection Sun Lotion for Face SPF50+ 40mlHypoallergenic. 0% perfume, alcohol ...Special Price £9.20 Regular Price £11.50
- Uriage Baby 1st Cleansing Water 500mlUriage Baby 1st Cleansing Water has ...£8.99
Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Face Cream is especially formulated for the atopic-prone skin of your child, discover the STELATOPIA® emollient face cream, ideal for replenishing, soothing sensations of itchy skin and reducing redness.
Emollient face cream, suitable for use from birth on (Including newborns out of the NICU).
• Moisturizes, replenishes and soothes sensations of discomfort and of itchy skin.
• Restores damaged skin barrier of atopic-prone skin and protects from external aggressors.
• Visibly reduces redness and roughness.
• Applicable on the eyelids and eye contour of the baby and the child. Clinical study results after application of the STELATOPIA® emollient cream face
• Melting texture that leaves the skin supple and soft.
• Easy to apply without leaving a greasy film on the face.
• 94% agree: relieves itching.
• 92% agree: reduces the roughness.
How to use: Apply the STELATOPIA® emollient cream face morning and evening to the entire face from birth on. If needed, product can be applied to eyelids with caution. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If there is no improvement, consult your doctor.
Replenishing patented natural ingredients:
Sunflower Oil Distillate: has soothing properties and provides lipids essential to maintaining skin's moisture barrier.
Avocado Perseose: preserves the cellular richness, moisturizes and protects the skin barrier, daily damaged for atopic-prone skin.
Licorce extract: reduces the appearance of redness.
Plant-based glycerin: hydrates to lock in moisture.
Shea butter: softens and protects against external aggressors.
Guaranteed safety from birth on:
Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
High ocular and cutaneous tolerance.
Hypoallergenic - Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
0% fragrance, paraben, phthalate, phenoxyethanol.
Goes well with: Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol Dicaprylate, C10-18 Triglycerides, Glycerin, Triisostearin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Unsaponifiables, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyacylate Crosspolymer-6, Sodium Stearoyl, Glutamate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopherol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Ceramide NP, Phytosphingosine|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.