Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream 200ml
Why not try...
- Mustela Bio Organic Cleansing Gel Hair & Body 400mlMustela Bio Organic Cleansing Gel H ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.99
- Mustela Stretch Marks Oil 105mlThe Mustela Stretch Marks Preventio ...Special Price £13.56 Regular Price £16.95
- Uriage Baby 1st Cleansing Cream 500mlUriage Baby 1st Cleansing Cream has ...£13.99
Stelatopia moisturising cream has been specially formulated for dry and eczema-prone skin in babies and young children. It replenishes lipids and soothes skin with its innovative natural-origin ingredients:
The skin's lipids are replenished using Active Relipidation, a patented process which naturally stimulates production of the lipids which make up the protective cutaneous barrier - which does not function properly in eczema-prone skin. Even the driest skin is intensely nourished, getting back its softness and suppleness.
- The skin's surface is nourished by the lipids which make up the skin's protective barrier.
- Itching and irritations are soothed.
- Regular usage helps rebalance the skin flora.
Featured In: Tips For Looking After Your Baby's Skin
|Ingredients||Aqua /Water/Eau, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose Distearate, Dextrin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Prunus Domestica Seed Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax)/Cire De Candelilla, Squalane, Sucrose Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Glucose, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Ceramide Np, Phytosphingosine|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- So far so good. I decided to go for this cream because I was searching for a solution to my baby’s itchy skin that has been eczematous. My decision
- I love Mustela for creating such a good product. Both me and my baby use it. I use it on my baby's face as it's so gentle. Highly recommend
- Excellent has made my ten week year old babies skin so much better. He had bad dry skin where his skin was flaking but now he hardly has anything. I w
- This is just a glorified aqueous cream type of emollient and certainly not worth the high price tag. It helped a bit but I've switched to aqueous
- This was bought for a friend's child. The mother claims that it is the best cream for her toddler . I have been using it too for my very dry ski
- The best product so far for my 10months baby, he has dermatitis and this cream is just a miracle. Would highly recommend.
- My baby, now 9 months, developed dry skin at 2 months which eventually developed into full blown eczema on 90% of her little body. A random lady sugge
- My 3 month old baby developed eczema on his face. The GP prescribed various creams diprobase, epiderm, hydrocortisones, fusin & E45. Nothing worke
- 8month old had dry skin on arms and legs was getting worse despite all efforts. Read the great reviews on this product so gave it a go, so pleased we