Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid-Replenishing Balm 200ml
Why not try...
- Avene Very High Protection Spray SPF50 200mlPlease note that we can only ship A ...Special Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick 3.7gThis all-weather treatment stick he ...Special Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Viridian Organic Repair 5 Serum 50mlViridian Organic Repair 5 Serum is: ...£17.50
- Higher Nature MSM Lotion Rose 150mlHigher Nature MSM Lotion with rose ...£15.99
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 500mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £16.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Viridian Ultimate Beauty Organic Skin Repair Oil 100mlNot Suitable for a Kosher Diet Suit ...£17.50
The Avene XeraCalm Balm for very dry, itchy skin contains I-modulia®, a patented active ingredient that helps to stimulate skin defences and to reduce itching and redness. It also nourishes very dry skin, whilst helping to replensih the skin barrier. Forrmulated with a minimal number of ingredients to minimise risks of allergy.
Can be used on babies, children and adults; also suitable for people who may be prone to eczema.
Fragrance, paraben and preservatives free.
How to use: Apply liberally to face and or body.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMALE SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM). GLYCERIN. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. PEG-12. OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL (OENOTHERA BIENNIS OIL). GLYCERYL STEARATE. MYRETH-3 MYRISTATE. PEG100 STEREATE. POLYACRYLATE-13. AQUAPHILUS DOLOMIAE EXTRACT. ARGININE. CITRIC ACID. EVENING PRIMROSE OIL :PALM OIL AMINOPROPANEDIOL ESTERS. GLYCINE. POLYOSIBUTENE. POLUSORBATE 20. SODIUM ACETATE. SORBITAN OSISTEARATE. TOCOPHEROL. WATER (AQUA).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
|We Love the NHS||
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Product that works!
- This product is absolutely on the point!
- I love this product. My son had eczema and this helps to keep the skin moist and soft.
- This is a great product for calming itchy skin. It is also very nourishing and keeps the skin beautifully moisturised. It is the best product I have t
- just have to write this review here, as after such a long time and struggle and tears, this cream is finally helping faster than anything we tried bef