Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid-Replenishing Balm 200ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Hydrating Gentle Foaming Cleanser Normal/Dry 125mlGently washes away impurities, ma ...£21.50
Lipid-replenishing balm for very dry skin and skin prone to itching sensations*. XeraCalm A.D. Lipid-Replenishing balm deeply nourishes, soothes and calms very dry skin prone to itching sensations*. This rich texture helps maintain skin's natural microbiome for a healthy skin environment. It has an airless pump, exclusive sterile technology, that keeps the cream safe throughout use without the need for any preservatives. Skin is left comfortable, nourished and soft. Suitable for people who may be prone to eczema—formulated with a minimal number of ingredients to minimise risks of allergy. Free from fragrance and soap and suitable for infants, children and adults for cleansing face and body.
* caused by skin dryness.
- I-Modulia®: a patented, powerful complex derived from Avène Thermal Spring Water, calms itching and irritation while helping to support the skin's defence system.
- Cer-Omega: derived from evening primrose and rich in omega-6 and ceramides, provides exceptional hydration and helps restore the skin's epidermal barrier.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
- STERILE COSMETICS: Allows formula to be free of preservatives, parabens and fragrance with its patented airless packaging.
How to use:
Apply to face and or body.
1. Cleanse body with XeraCalm Oil
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise with XeraCalm Balm for very dry and very itchy skin
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMALE SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM). GLYCERIN. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. PEG-12. OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL (OENOTHERA BIENNIS OIL). GLYCERYL STEARATE. MYRETH-3 MYRISTATE. PEG100 STEREATE. POLYACRYLATE-13. AQUAPHILUS DOLOMIAE EXTRACT. ARGININE. CITRIC ACID. EVENING PRIMROSE OIL :PALM OIL AMINOPROPANEDIOL ESTERS. GLYCINE. POLYOSIBUTENE. POLUSORBATE 20. SODIUM ACETATE. SORBITAN OSISTEARATE. TOCOPHEROL. WATER (AQUA).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Product that works!
- This product is absolutely on the point!
- I love this product. My son had eczema and this helps to keep the skin moist and soft.
- This is a great product for calming itchy skin. It is also very nourishing and keeps the skin beautifully moisturised. It is the best product I have t
- just have to write this review here, as after such a long time and struggle and tears, this cream is finally helping faster than anything we tried bef