Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid Replenishing Cleansing Oil 400ml
Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid Replenishing Cleansing Oil:
- A gentle cleansing oil for very dry skin and skin prone to itching sensations.
- The oil texture seals in moisture and helps protect against drying effect of water.
- Please note that we can only ship Avene to European Destinations.
The benefits of Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid Replenishing Cleansing Oil:
Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid Replenishing Cleansing Oil is a gentle cleansing oil for very dry skin and skin prone to itching sensations*. XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing Cleansing Oil gently cleanses and replenishes very dry skin prone to itching sensations*. The oil texture seals in moisture and helps protect against drying effect of water. The skin is left feeling comfortable and soft. Suitable for people who may be prone to eczema—formulated with a minimal number of ingredients to minimise risks of allergy. Free from fragrance and soap and suitable for infants, children and adults for cleansing face and body.
* caused by skin dryness.
Key Ingredients in Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid Replenishing Cleansing Oil:
- I-Modulia®: a patented, powerful complex derived from Avène Thermal Spring Water, calms itching and irritation while helping to support the skin's defence system.
- Cer-Omega: derived from evening primrose and rich in omega-6 and ceramides, provides exceptional hydration and helps restore the skin's epidermal barrier.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
- STERILE COSMETICS: Allows formula to be free of preservatives, parabens and fragrance with its patented airless packaging.
How to use: Apply to face and or body, rinse thoroughly and gently pat dry.
1. Cleanse body with XeraCalm Oil.
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water.
3. Moisturise with XeraCalm Cream for dry, itchy skin or XeraCalm Balm for very dry and very itchy skin.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
Featured In: Best Cleansers
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMALE SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). GLYCERIN. PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE. DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSICCUNATE. SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE. PEG-25 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL PEG-200 HYDROGENATED GLYCERYL PALMATE. LAURETH-3. COCO-GLUCOSIDE. AQUAPHILUS DOLOMIAE EXTRACT. ARGININE. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CITRIC ACID. EVENING PRIMROSE OIL/PALM OIL AMINOPROPANEDIOL ESTERS. GLYCINE. OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL (OENOTHERA BIENNIS OIL) SORBIC ACID. TOCOPHEROL.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Wonderful product, it would not irratate my dry and sensitive skin, and it cleans so well, love it!!!
- I've seen a real difference in my skin. My skin seem to be cleaner, softer and calmer.
- love the xera calm line!!! great for my dry skin, love how minimal my skincare with this line! cleanser itself is very gentle on skin!!! will be repur
- I use every day, and have converted my husband as well. Does not dry out or irritate sensitive skin.
- This face cleanser really cleans with just a few drops and doesn
- I have been using this in shower,it has replaced my soap. I use on my face, and body. And, I'll never buy shaving cream again. Makes your legs so
- I had the blue light treatment on my face for precancerous skin cells. This really helped me during the healing process. I plan to continue using it.
- Love this!! I can clean my eyelash and lids with it too as it
- This is a great product for sensitive skin, or for those that have a fragrance allergy, as it is devoid of fragrance.
- Great on skin during and after using. It cleanses well, softens the skin and does not irritate at all. My safest body wash.
- This product was recommended by my dermatologist because of my dry, itchy skin (especially my back). Since I started using it in the shower each day i
- my dermatologist told me to use this after my shower followed by using the lotion, all over my body. Since using this product, mt skin is a soft and s
- for our baby daughter who has very mild eczema where itchiness was the main problem from 4 months to 19 months so far, we've been using Avene Tri