Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid Replenishing Cleansing Oil 400ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Tinted Hydrating Cream SPF50+ 50mlExceptionally high protection facia ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Cleansing Gel 400mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying C ...Special Price £13.88 Regular Price £18.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti Shine Tinted SPF50+ 50mlProtect and perfect your skin with ...Special Price £13.13 Regular Price £17.50
- Avene Tinted Mineral Fluid SPF50+ 40mlNatural tint, matt-finish sun care ...Special Price £14.00 Regular Price £17.50
The Avene Xeracalm oil gently cleanses the skin and protects it from the drying effects of water. Leaves the skin feeling comfortable and soft. Formulated with a minimal number of ingredients to minimise risks of allergy.
Can be used on babies, children and adults; also suitable for people who may be prone to eczema.
How to use: Apply to face and or body, rinse thoroughly and gently pat dry.
Free from fragrance and paraben.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMALE SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). GLYCERIN. PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE. DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSICCUNATE. SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE. PEG-25 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL. CETEARETH-60 MYRISTYL GLYCOL PEG-200 HYDROGENATED GLYCERYL PALMATE. LAURETH-3. COCO-GLUCOSIDE. AQUAPHILUS DOLOMIAE EXTRACT. ARGININE. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CITRIC ACID. EVENING PRIMROSE OIL/PALM OIL AMINOPROPANEDIOL ESTERS. GLYCINE. OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL (OENOTHERA BIENNIS OIL) SORBIC ACID. TOCOPHEROL.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This product was recommended by my dermatologist because of my dry, itchy skin (especially my back). Since I started using it in the shower each day i
- my dermatologist told me to use this after my shower followed by using the lotion, all over my body. Since using this product, mt skin is a soft and s
- for our baby daughter who has very mild eczema where itchiness was the main problem from 4 months to 19 months so far, we've been using Avene Tri