Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid-Replenishing Cream 200ml
Why not try...
- Avene Very High Protection Cleanance Sunscreen SPF50 50mlAvene Very High Protection Cleananc ...£17.50Out of stock
- Vichy Slow Age Eye Cream 15mlSlow Age is Vichy's most power ...Special Price £19.50 Regular Price £26.00Out of stock
- Clarins MyClarins Re-Move Purifying Cleansing Gel 125mlEmbrace your squeaky clean nature w ...Special Price £17.50 Regular Price £18.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Eye Cream SPF15 15mlA volumising eye cream for all skin ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 50mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £19.50 Regular Price £26.00Out of stock
Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid-Replenishing Cream:
- Lipid-replenishing cream moisturiser for very dry skin and skin prone to itching sensations.
- The rich texture helps maintain skin's natural microbiome for a healthy skin environment.
- Please note that we can only ship Avene to European Destinations.
The benefits of Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid-Replenishing Cream:
Lipid-replenishing cream moisturiser for very dry skin and skin prone to itching sensations*. XeraCalm A.D Lipid-Replenishing cream gently nourishes, soothes and calms very dry skin prone to itching sensations*. The rich texture helps maintain skin's natural microbiome for a healthy skin environment. It has an airless pump, exclusive sterile technology, that keeps the cream safe throughout use without the need for any preservatives. Skin is left comfortable, nourished and soft. Suitable for people who may be prone to eczema—formulated with a minimal number of ingredients to minimise risks of allergy. Free from fragrance and soap and suitable for infants, children and adults for cleansing face and body.
* caused by skin dryness.
Key Ingredients in Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid-Replenishing Cream:
- I-Modulia®: a patented, powerful complex derived from Avène Thermal Spring Water, calms itching and irritation while helping to support the skin's defence system.
- Cer-Omega: derived from evening primrose and rich in omega-6 and ceramides, provides exceptional hydration and helps restore the skin's epidermal barrier.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
- STERILE COSMETICS: Allows formula to be free of preservatives, parabens and fragrance with its patented airless packaging.
How to use: Apply to face and or body.
1. Cleanse body with XeraCalm Oil
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise with XeraCalm Cream for dry, itchy skin
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMALE SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). GLYCERIN. MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM). CETEARYL ALCOHOL. OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL (OENOTHERA BIENNIS OIL). CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. CETERARYL GLUCOSIDE. AQUAPHILUS DOLOMIAE EXTRACT. ARGININE. CARBOMER. EVENING PRIMROSE OIL :PALM OIL AMINOPROPANEDIOL ESTERS. GLYCINE. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. TOCOPHEROL. WATER (AQUA).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Absolutely love this cream. It's great for eczema. Keeps skin nice and soft.
- Definitely moisturizing, I love it so much. It is THICK, my skin is super dry and even with other thick moisturizers I will feel some tightness in the
- I love this cream day or night. Helps relieve the itch from eczema. Does not leave your skin oily. Goes on smooth. Leaves my skin nice and soft.
- I have very sensitive skin, this cream works wonders, it provides perfect hydration! I tried the Balm version, it is great for winter.
- This is a great product! Calms the exema on my hands almost instantly. Love it.
- It moisturizes skin and leaves no film with just a small amount needed and it reduces itching on the body.
- I love this replenishing cream. It helps so much with skin hydration in this dry climate i live in.
- This is the best moisturizing cream I have used. It completely absorbs. My skin is continually soft. It is a wonderful product.
- The cream is nice but i didn
- Very Moisturizing! My skin looked and felt better immediately! Not greasy at all!
- This creme is essential for me! My lower legs get so itchy with the shaving/growing process! This soothes them and keeps them from getting severely dr
- Finally!! I use this daily on my legs and feet. I
- Incredible relief from itchy skin. Wonderful product.
- This cream is doctor recommended for any healing that is topical. It's a wonderful moisturizer - I use it all the time!
- Basic moisturizer, I use it for my face so it
- Fragrance free, soft, hydrating and easy to use. Love the cream. It
- Even my skin is ok with this I gave super sensitive skin
- I bought this after suggestion from my dermatologist. I use some harsh products on my skin to keep my acne under control and it was causing a lot of r
- COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT! IT FEELS LIKE MY SKIN HAS ABSORBED THE HYDRATION WITHIN MINUTES! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
- For our baby daughter who has very mild eczema where itchiness was the main problem from 4 months to 19 months so far, we've been using Avene Tri