Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 200ml
Why not try...
- Eucerin Urea Repair Plus Lotion 250mlEucerin Urea Repair Plus Lotion: ...Special Price £12.40 Regular Price £15.50
Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 200ml:
- For dry to very dry, sensitive skin prone to itching.
- Helps to soothe and reduce the urge to scratch your skin.
- Restores the skin barrier for a lasting effect.
Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Baume is an ultra-soothing and anti-itching mosituriser for very dry, irritated to atopic sensitive skin. This face and body cream for dry skin helps to soothe and reduce the urge to scratch your skin.
The main causes of discomfort for those with very dry and irritated skin are itching and tightness. This dryness is caused by an altered skin barrier and the proliferation of bacteria which cause irritation and even secondary infections. When attacked, the skin becomes weaker and requires daily treatment.
Key Features Of Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Baume Moisturiser:
- Lipigenium™ complex: composed of biolipids naturally found in the epidermis. This helps to reconstruct the skin barrier by biologically stimulating the synthesis of lipids and proteins to strengthen the skin's barrier.
- Anti-pruritus dermatological agent PEA: rapidly relieves itching and reduces the urge to scratch.
- Skin Barrier Therapy™ patent: prevents the adhesion of bacteria that cause irritation on even the driest skin.
Benefits of Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Baume:
- Quickly stops itching and reduces the urge to scratch.
- Enriched with soothing and purifying agents.
- Restores the skin barrier for a lasting effect.
- Recommended by Dermatologists.
- Suitable for the whole family (except premature infants).
- Very good sensitivity tolerance.
- Non-sticky, non-oily texture.
- Instant absorption.
How to use:
Once or twice a day - 7 days a week.
Apply Atoderm Intensive Baume on your face and/or body after cleansing with Atoderm PP Gel moussant and lightly drying.
Can be used daily and in combination with dermocorticoids.
Also available: 500ml
Find Out More: What Is Bioderma Atoderm?
Bioderma’s Dry Skin Solution: Atoderm, a full range of cleansing and skincare products for the face and body tailored to dry, very dry or atopic skin to be used daily as well as alongside treatments for eczema or itching... all the essential products for soft, comfortable skin!
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, SUCROSE STEARATE, CANOLA / CANOLA OIL / HUILE DE COLZA, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, BETASITOSTEROL, XYLITOL, ZINC GLUCONATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PALMITAMIDE MEA, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, RHAMNOSE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,TOCOPHEROL, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, CERAMIDE NP, MANNITOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CERAMIDE AP, CHOLESTEROL, CARBOMER, XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID, CERAMIDE EOP. [BI 669]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Best eczema cream preventer works on my 2 year old so well that no more steroid treatment needed
- Suited us, makes skin softer
- All our family use this when in need. For me personally best cream for dry/itchy/sensitive skin, which i have time to time.
- I purchased this along with the shower gel and shower creme. it is light and odorless.
- THE most highly effective body lotion I’ve ever come across in my 50 years of eczema-dry skin.
- I think its a fabulous product for anyone with dry/ sensitive skin and the price means you can go mad and still not break the bank.
- This was a cream that came recommended by our dermatologist.
- Great for dry irritated skin, it seems to coat the skin for a while which takes a bit of getting used to but having said that, it’s a very effective
- Really good stuff. Coupled with the oil shower wash, this is the only think that keeps winter eczema at bay.
- My baby have atopic dermatitis and we have tried various ointment creams, liquid paraffin for bath etc. Bioderma definitely improved skin condition! B