Eucerin DermoPurifyer Adjunctive Soothing Cream 50ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Foaming Gel Cleanser 150mlLa Roche-Posay Toleriane Foaming Ge ...Special Price £10.13 Regular Price £13.50Out of stock
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 200mlBioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-So ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
Eucerin DermoPurifyer Adjunctive Soothing Cream is a moisturizer for acne-prone skin specially formulated for people undergoing medical acne treatment.
One of the side effects of acne medication is that it frequently causes severe dryness in skin. This intensely moisturising, non-greasy cream soothes these symptoms. Ceramides support skin’s protective barrier and reduce moisture loss, SymSitive helps to calm irritation such as stinging and burning directly at source and Licochalcone A helps to reduce redness. The formula helps to bring demanding, blemish- and acne-prone skin under control and it feels smooth and supple after the first application.
How to use:
Use daily in the morning and/or in the evening – as often as necessary
Apply a chickpea-sized amount to a thoroughly cleansed face
Avoid contact with your eyes
|Ingredients||Aqua, Glycerin, Panthenol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Squalane, Tapioca Starch, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Ceramide NP, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol (Trans-Isomer), Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I always use this product and I really love it.
- Have used this for a couple of years now, absolutely love it! I have combination, acne-prone skin that is a bit temperamental. This is the only moistu
- This is the one moisturiser that I have found that truly hydrates my skin as well as not breaking me out! I love it and want to be able to use it forv
- I bought this moisturiser as I am currently using prescription strength Tretinoin which can make my skin dry and sensitive. This fragrance-free moistu
- I have oily acne prone and dry skin. This moisturiser is non greasy and sorts out dry patches. the only thing is that after a few hours my face is oil
- First of all, I started using this as a replacement for the discontinued dermo purifyer night moisturizer cream. It is not as good and I'm unsure
- After having suffered from eczema for many years this cream worked wonders for my skin. It reduces irritation and also prevents rashes and blemishes.
- Having sensitive skin and historic acne I am always careful when it comes to moisturisers. This works well for me but my skin did end up a bit bumpy a
- This is a great lotion for acne-prone, sensitive skin. Makeup goes on well over it. Very soothing and light.
- Perfect for combination, acne prone skin. Contains licorice to brighten. I use it to buffer my tretinoin and as a daily moisturiser. It dries to a sli
- Great price
- Great price