Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 500ml
Why not try...
- Avene Antirougeurs Jour Moisturising Protecting Cream SPF30 40mlPlease note that we can only ship A ...£16.50
- Avene Antirougeurs Jour Moisturising Protecting Emulsion SPF30 40mlPlease note that we can only ship A ...£16.50
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL SPF50+ Dry Touch Gel-Cream 50mlVery high protection for the face. ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 500mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £16.40 Regular Price £20.50Out of stock
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Anti Shine Tinted SPF50+ 50mlProtect and perfect your skin with ...Special Price £15.30 Regular Price £18.00
The Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel gently cleanses and removes make-up from face and eyes. It's suitable for even the most sensitive skin but provides excellent hydration for the skin.
The unique combination of ingredients work to calm and sooth irritations. The exclusive DAF complex is an association of active ingredients which reinforces the tolerance threshold of all sensitive skin.
Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel is enriched with Coco Glucoside/Glycéryl Oléate; an active ingredient that mimics the skin structure, Sensibio Gel Moussant has lipid-restoring and moisturising properties.
How to use: Apply on wet skin, Work into a foam. Rinse well and gently dry. Use morning and/or evening.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Propanediol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Citrate, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Mannitol, Xylitol, Laureth-2, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, [BI722]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.