Eucerin DermoPurifyer Cleansing Gel 200ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Purete Thermale Perfecting Toner 200mlVichy's unique formulations co ...Special Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Vichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Cleanser 125mlVichy Normaderm 3 in 1 Cleanser is: ...Special Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
- Bioderma Sebium Hydra Moisturising Replenishing Care 40mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £9.00 Regular Price £12.00
Soap- and fragrance-free, Eucerin DERMOPURIFYER Cleansing Gel is a non-comedogenic daily face wash for blemish- and acne-prone skin. With 6% Ampho-Tensides, it cleanses skin gently but effectively removing dirt, make-up and any excess sebum. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, the gel eliminates skin bacteria and prevents bacterial growth.
The cleansing gel can be used alongside medical acne treatment and during pregnancy.
How to use:
Use the cleansing gel as a first step in your skin care routine - preferably twice daily:morning and evening
Use a cherry-sized amount and work it into a lather in your hand with a little water
Massage into your face.
Rinse with lukewarm water
Avoid contact with your eyes
|Ingredients||Aqua, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have tried several salicylic acid face washes but none of them compare to this one. Perfect for sensitive skin, it does a great job at cleansing and
- I have tried so many products for good skin clean. But never something like that. I'm totally in love with this product and every product of this
- Positives - I have reactive skin, mild rosacea, and hormonal acne. My skin is absolutely fine with this product as it is very gentle. I stopped having
- I like this product as a cleanser but didn't really notice any difference when it comes to blemishes. However it is easy to use and has no smell
- I have been using this nearly two weeks along with the toner. It is a good face cleanser, deep cleans without stripping the skin of all its oils. I fi
- I don’t have acne, but get blackheads around my nose etc. This face wash actually reduces the appearance of black heads so much!
- This cleansing gel works miracles for my blemish prone face. It is gentle, yet strong enough to leave my face clean without irritating it. My face fee
- Product is quickly absorbed, smells nice, gives a slight tingly feeling. My skin feel great after use
- This product is fantastic. Starting off the smell is not overpowering or strong. The texture is great, when rubbed between your palms it doesn't
- Lovely product, started to see the effects straight away. My skin is so clear and feels so nice. It has even helped my makeup to stay put throughout t
- No problems
- No problems