Bioderma Atoderm Cream Ultra 500ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Nutrilogie 1 Daily Day Care 50mlThe patented Sphingo-lipid, precurs ...Special Price £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
Bioderma Atoderm Moisturising Cream 500ml:
- For normal to dry sensitive skin.
- Ultra-nourishing, fast absorbing formula.
- Suitable for the face and body.
Bioderma Atoderm Cream:
Bioderma Atoderm Cream is an ultra-nourishing moisturising cream for normal to dry sensitive skin. The formula provides instant and hydration for up to 24 hours. This nourishing cream helps to provide softness and suppleness from the first application.
When the skin is extremely strained, it can become dry and uncomfortable and feel tight. In order to keep it supple and soft all day long, it is important to protect and nourish the skin with suitable daily skincare products.
Key Features of The Bioderma Atoderm Cream:
Contains the Bioderma Skin Protect Complex™: Vitamin PP and a combination of two sugars physically and biologically recreates a healthy skin barrier and helps maintain the skin's water reserves, thus making the skin comfortable again.
- Vitamin PP: helps to stimulate the synthesis of lipids, helps restructure the skin barrier, which improves the skin's suppleness and restores its comfort durably.
- Combination of sugars: optimises the skin's water reserves and facilitates the hydric flow through the skin's layers by increasing the synthesis of aquaporins (water channels). This provides deep hydration for 24 hours* but stimulating the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, a highly hygroscopic molecule.
- Also contains glycerine and vaseline: helps correct the lack of skin hydration, by capturing water outside of the body.
Benefits of Bioderma Atoderm Cream:
- Very good tolerance.
- Smooth texture.
- Fast absorption.
- For all the family (except infants).
- Recreates a healthy skin barrier, helping to make the skin comfortable again.
- Lasting results: provides 20% more hydration even 24 hours after application*.
How to use:
Suitable for face and body. Once or twice a day - 7 days a week. Apply Atoderm Crème on your skin after cleansing with Atoderm Shower Gel.
Tip: The moisturising effect of Atoderm Crème is optimised if you apply it on lightly moistened skin (after a bath, shower or mist).
Also available: 200ml
Find Out More: What Is Bioderma Autoderm?
Bioderma’s solution to dry skin: Atoderm, a full range of cleansing and skincare products for the face and body tailored to dry, very dry or atopic skin to be used daily as well as alongside treatments for eczema or itching... all the essential products for soft, comfortable skin! Say goodbye to tight, itchy skin after showering!
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ISONONANOATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, MYRETH-3 MYRISTATE, STEARETH-21, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, XYLITOL, MANNITOL, RHAMNOSE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, ANHYDROXYLITOL, NIACINAMIDE, GLUCOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT. [BI 475]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- It is good for the winter or very cold weather. Leaves me very shiny and i have normal skin.
- Best for body. Tried using on face but can get tacky. Tackiness is gone once absorbed in few minutes. Moisture lasts a day.
- I have psoriasis so I am always on the lookout for body creams that will help soothe my itching when I have a flare up. And this does a pretty decent
- I’ve been using this cream for a couple weeks now, and I really like it. It’s great for different skin types, and is hypoallergenic and paraben fr
- I love the silky texture of it, as well as being able to use it for all of my family.
- My skin struggles with dryness during the summer months and this was such a lifesaver! It hydrates my skin and keeps it moist for so long without bein
- I really like the overall feel and results of cream. The texture of my skin has really improved. I've noticed my dry skin is not an issue any lon
- This lotion has not only made my skin feel so soft but it also left my skin looking great! I love how evenly it applies to my skin.
- I have been buying different lotions for years and nothing has ever made my hands feel this soft and smooth. My hands aren’t dry and it leave my ski
- I love this product. It’s very rich an make my skin feels amazing
- So after spending hundreds on cream for my atopic dermatitis skin I was recommended Bioderma, now I can't live without it
- Soooooo moisturizer
- Soooooo moisturizer