Eucerin Atocontrol Acute Care Cream 40ml
Why not try...
- BioDerma Sensibio DS+ Soothing Purifying Cream 40mlBioDerma Sensibio DS+ Soothing Puri ...Special Price £12.75 Regular Price £17.00
Eucerin Atocontrol Acute Care Cream intensively moisturises and helps break the dry itch cycle with soothing care. AtoControl Acute Care Cream is not a pharmaceutical product.
Apply as often as needed on the affected areas to intensively moisturise, calm and soothe skin. Eucerin AtoControl Acute Care Cream is a unique complex which includes regenerating Omega-6- fatty acids (Evening Primrose Oil and Grape Seed Oil), soothing Licorice extract (an extract from the licorice root), anti-bacterial Decandiol and cooling Menthoxypropanediol. It has been clinically and dermatologically proven to be suitable for use on dry, irritated and even atopic skin in adults, children and babies from the age of 3 months.
To minimise skin irritation and allergies, it is fragrance-free, colourant-free and paraben-free.
How to use:
Apply as often as needed on the affected areas
Occasionally the feeling of coldness or slight stinging might be perceived
|Ingredients||Aqua Glycerin Caprylic-Capric-Triglyceride Dimethicone Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate Triisostearin Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil Oenothera Biennis Oil Cetyl Alcohol Glyceryl Stearate PEG-40 Stearate Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract Ceramide NP Decylene Glycol Menthoxypropanediol Citric Acid Sodium Citrate Tocopherol Ascorbyl Palmitate Trisodium EDTA BHT 1-2-Hexanediol Phenoxyethanol|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I’m going to be honest... I’m a bit sceptical about this cream as I have been using it on my face and hands, when I use it on my face it seems to
- I don't have big problem with my skin just couple dry spots, has been using cream for a week now and it helps to moisturiser the area. It has ple
- This product is fascinating. It has worked wonders for my dry and irritated skin. After one apply, it made such a difference. I've used many diff
- My daughter has super sensitive skin and so far not much has helped. Recently took a flight overseas and her eczema flared up so badly. Tried the crea
- This is a lovely rich moisteriser that looks and feels excellent quality. I have some dry skin and this was amazing. It soaked in really well and left
- Eucerin cream this is great stuff for exstremly dry problem skin would recomend this to anyone with dry skin leaves it feeling silky soft no itchy ski
- Eucerin is a great product for dry and irritated skin, I applied this cream to a piece of dry skin at night and woke up with the dry skin almost compl
- I love this cream! Seriously I'm very impressed by it. Super strong moisturiser which takes the redness out of my skin. I have some areas of very
- I have been using the cream now for 1 whole week and i have noticed an immense difference. I am no longer tying to scratch my arms so much that they a
- I have a tough area of dry scaly skin on my legs. Nothing has helped with this problem until I tried this cream. It went on very smoothly and left no