Eucerin DermoPurifyer Oil Control Scrub 100ml
Why not try...
- Uriage Gyn-8 Soothing Cleansing Gel Intimate Hygiene 100mlUriage Gyn-8 Soothing Cleansing Gel ...£7.99
- Bioderma Pigmentbio H2O Brightening Micellar Water 250ml✓ Gently cleanses and removes mak ...Special Price £8.64 Regular Price £10.80
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
- Avene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protective Cream 40mlPlease note that we can only ship A ...£8.00
Eucerin DermoPurifyer Scrub is an oil-free skin peel with Lactic Acid that removes impurities without drying out the skin. Suitable for face and body, the exfoliating action of natural micro particles works against dead skin cells − one of the key causes of blackheads and spots − and gently cleanses skin and removes make-up.
Pores are unclogged, impurities and blackheads are reduced and skin texture is visibly smooth and refined.
The product has been specially formulated for oily and blemish-prone skin which is not undergoing medication and can be used during pregnancy.
How to use:
Use the scrub once a week, or more frequently if needed, instead of the Cleansing Gel
Wet your face and/or body
Apply product to your hands (use an amount about the size of a hazel nut)
Gently massage onto face and/or body
|Ingredients||Aqua Coco Glucoside Coco-Betaine Microcrystalline Cellulose Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer Lactic Acid Sodium Chloride Sodium Hydroxide Cellulose Mannitol Polyquaternium-10 Sodium Benzoate Phenoxyethanol Benzophenone-4 Parfum CI 77289|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I had never heard of this brand before i so glad i have used this scrub as i suffer from oily skin i wanted to see how good this would be! Well I wasn
- I've been using this face scrub for a couple of weeks now and I have definitely noticed a difference in my skin. I've always suffered from o
- Being 30 and still suffering with oily acne skin I was looking forward to this arriving. The bottle is slightly smaller than your standard bottle whic
- So this is the best thing since sliced bread! Having suffered with oily skin for a while, I’ve tried several products that haven’t quite lived up
- I would get very oily skin because I work under bright lights. This container was bright had great instructions and the colour was very vibrant. As so