Avene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protective Cream 40ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Pigmentbio H2O Brightening Micellar Water 250ml✓ Gently cleanses and removes mak ...Special Price £8.64 Regular Price £10.80
- Bioderma Sebium Purifying and Foaming Cleansing Gel 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
- Bioderma Sensibio Mild Cleansing Foaming Gel 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
- Eucerin Intensive Foot Cream 10% Urea with Lactate 100mlMassage the cream into feet until t ...Special Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
- Eucerin DermoCapillaire Calming Urea Shampoo 250mlIdeal for a dry and itchy scalp, th ...Special Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
Innovative protective cream formulated to nourish, protect, soothe and repair dry skin for the whole family. A gentle cream, with an optimised formula inspired by the microbiome to soothe, nourish and repair with moisture all common dry skin irritations:
- Localised dryness
- Chapped skin
- Grazes/ rashes
- Nappy area
- Post waxing
- Calloused skin.
- Mask friction
It also helps to reduce the appearance of scars and protects the skin from external environmental aggressors (cold, wind, detergents etc). Suitable for the whole family: infants, children and adults.
- C+ Restore™: Postbiotic restorative ingredient, rich in proteins to help skin restoration.
- Copper-Zinc Sulfate Complex: helps promote and maintain a healthy skin environment for optimal recovery.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
Soothes sensation of discomfort from the first application*
95% said skin felt more comfortable throughout the day**
96% said skin felt nourished***
*Open, monocentre study on face, body and external intimate areas of the body. 1 application a day
**Self-assessment by 253 subjects (infants, children and adults), under dermatological, pediatric and gynecological control, 2 applications per day for 21 days.
***Self-assessment by 253 subjects (infants, children and adults), under dermatological, pediatric and gynecological control, 2 applications per day for 21 days.
How to use:
Apply twice a day to clean, dry skin. Do not expose the product to temperatures below 0oC. Avoid contact with eyes.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquiisostearate, Peg-22/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Aluminum Stearate, Aquaphilus Dolomiae Ferment Filtrate, Arginine, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copper Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Tromethamine, Zinc Sulfate.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.