Avene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protective Cream 40ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Oily Hair 200mlDaily shampoo formulated to elimina ...Special Price £9.38 Regular Price £12.50
- Mustela High Protection Sun Stick 9mlMustela High Protection Sun Stick: ...Special Price £9.50 Regular Price £11.00
- Vichy Dercos Energising Shampoo 200mlEnriched with our patented molecule ...Special Price £9.38 Regular Price £12.50
- Eucerin Intensive Foot Cream 10% Urea with Lactate 100mlMassage the cream into feet until t ...Special Price £8.80 Regular Price £11.00
- Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Dry Hair 200mlVichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo ...Special Price £9.38 Regular Price £12.50
Avene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protective Cream:
- Soothes the sensation of discomfort.
- Contains copper-zinc complex to help promote and maintain a healthy skin environment for optimal recovery.
- Please note that we can only ship Avene to European Destinations.
Avene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protective Cream is the ultimate all-purpose cream that helps to soothe and restore dryness, irritations and sensitivity. It is an innovative protective cream formulated to nourish, protect, soothe and repair dry skin for the whole family. A gentle cream, with an optimised formula inspired by the microbiome to soothe, nourish and repair with moisture all common dry skin irritations.
Key Benefits of Avene Cicalfate+ Restorative Protective Cream:
- Localised dryness
- Chapped skin
- Grazes/ rashes
- Nappy area
- Post waxing
- Calloused skin
- Mask friction
It also helps to reduce the appearance of scars and protects the skin from external environmental aggressors (cold, wind, detergents etc). Suitable for the whole family: infants, children and adults.
Key Ingredients that improve dry skin:
- C+ Restore™: Postbiotic restorative ingredient, rich in proteins to help skin restoration.
- Copper-Zinc Sulfate Complex: helps promote and maintain a healthy skin environment for optimal recovery.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
How to use: Apply twice a day to clean, dry skin. Do not expose the product to temperatures below 0oC. Avoid contact with eyes.
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glycerin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquiisostearate, Peg-22/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Aluminum Stearate, Aquaphilus Dolomiae Ferment Filtrate, Arginine, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copper Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Tromethamine, Zinc Sulfate.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- It has saved my hands from eczema and wouldn
- This is a very nice cream which helps in healing any skin issues. I even use it on my recent biopsy spot after the stitches were removed and it's
- Soothing, rich and protective for my dry rosacea skin
- so far so good but it does seem to be making my forehead more dry so not sure long term
- I have perioral dermatitis and this has been wonderful for me.
- t relieves redness and, helps my skin look hydrated while relieving the excema symptoms
- This has been a lifesaver. After two weeks, I
- Love it! This is one item I don't want to run out of.
- i like it but not love, i still prefer xera calm balm.
- One of my favorite skin creams ever. Restorative, creamy. Feels safe, clean and good for my skin.